NZXT Please Do This!

BananaNinja

NZXT Should make a Mini ITX case with the same build Quality of the H440 but in a form factor and size like the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini

Like a mini H440.

If that happens I will 100% buy

Helpful optimist by day, Troll by night

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

That would be cool and all, but just like the H440, there's a lottt of cases I'd consider before it ;P

Or a micro ATX phantom, now that would be awesome :)  

Intel i7 4790k, Gigabyte GTX 980 G1, Kingston Hyper X fury 16GB, MSI Z97S SLI Krait, Cooler Master Hyper 212x, NZXT Noctis 450, Samsung 850 EVO 128GB + WD caviar blue 1TB, EVGA 750W G2. 

The h440 is pretty and all, but the lack of airflow is a downside. So assuming if they shrink it, that just means the airflow will be even worse.

Spoiler

LTT's Fastest single core CineBench 11.5/15 score on air with i7-4790K on air

Main Rig

CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.3GHz 1.18v, Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S, Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Mark 2, RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Sniper Series @ 1866MHz, GPU: EVGA 980Ti Classified @ 1507/1977MHz , Storage: 500GB 850 EVO, WD Cavier Black/Blue 1TB+1TB,  Power Supply: Corsair HX 750W, Case: Fractal Design r4 Black Pearl w/ Window, OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

Plex Server WIP

CPU: i5-3570K, Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: ASrock, Ram: 16GB, GPU: Intel igpu, Storage: 120GB Kingston SSD, 6TB WD Red, Powersupply: Corsair TX 750W, Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-01 OS: Windows 10

Lenovo Legion Laptop

CPU: i7-7700HQ, RAM: 8GB, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, Storage: 500GB Crucial MX500, OS: Windows 10

The h440 is pretty and all, but the lack of airflow is a downside. So assuming if they shrink it, that just means the airflow will be even worse.

The H440's airflow is fine, I'm not saying it's notably good vs other cases but It works

first hand experience, I don't know why people go on about it having bad air flow, the important thing is it works and it's silent

Every second video I unsub from Linus cos he tells me to hit the subscribe button on each video!!!

Or a micro ATX phantom, now that would be awesome :)  

micro atx phantom would be a cute little bugga

they should make a smaller mATX sized NZXT s340 case, the h440 is better, but too expensive like the Fractal design cases