cant log into Uplay

austrianguy69
Go to solution Solved by austrianguy69,

wait guys, now it logged me in with my corrent account :)

Hey guys,

So quite a while ago i made a Uplay account, but about 2 months ago i made a new one, because I wanted another name there and I hadnt added any games on the previous account, but I used the same Email address for the 2nd account by mistake, because I hadn't thought of that at that moment and the same password as well, since then I had added several Assassin''s Creed games, but, because of a connection issue with their servers, I had to login again, but now Uplay logs into the previous account that basically has  the same login information. I have already tried changing the password of that account, hoping that it will log into one account with one of the passwords and with the other password into the other account, but it didnt work. So what should I do now to access my 2nd account again? Uplay should have also told me that the E-Mail is already in use.

Thanks in advance!

Have you read why people hate their 3rd party DRM on ubisoft games?

Uplay most of time, U will not play.

anyway, try to get your account information back

try retrieve by using forget password and use the same email/detail for it

I've done this for Far Cry 3, I don't know why, it's maybe because they add another layer for protection of that uplay platform.

Have you read why people hate their 3rd party DRM on ubisoft games?

Uplay most of time, U will not play.

anyway, try to get your account information back

try retrieve by using forget password and use the same email/detail for it

I've done this for Far Cry 3, I don't know why, it's maybe because they add another layer for protection of that uplay platform.

i know all my account information, but I have to accounts with the exact same log in information, so it will only log into my 1st account and not the one with the games, I have also already changed the password, but that didnt help either.

have you tried login via website? (I've already uninstalled Uplay from my system)

it still bit cluncky here and there, I have to relogin few times just to access my games collection.

have you tried login via website? (I've already uninstalled Uplay from my system)

it still bit cluncky here and there, I have to relogin few times just to access my games collection.

it will still log me in with the older account, instead with the new one, the prob is, that they both have the same login information