Custom Tentacle Tubing

Znow

Hello, I have a rather unusual idea that I believe I could use some help in. Basically, I am building a PC themed around a Kraken (Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/400043-project-kraken/ ) So this idea is quite out there, I want the tubing in my loop to be tentacles. I have been thinking of different ways i could achieve this such as getting normal tubing and pretty much modifying it with some setting plastic, effectively like modelling. I decided I could use silicon but again this is rather difficult. What I am asking is if anyone has any suggestions as to how I could achieve this look I want,

Thanks,

-George

EDIT:

I believe I posted this in the wrong section, Could a mod please move the thread to the correct section please? Thankyou very much

-SNIP-

It really depends how you want it to look but if you are doing this with soft tube if you can boil the tube in hot water and make a shaped mold and chill it it might be possible but I know if you boil it some tubes will go from clear to white. Others will revert back to crystal clear after a day or two.

I will have to test this out, I have some spare tube but making a mould could be hard, I do plan to do this with soft tube

I will have to test this out, I have some spare tube but making a mould could be hard, I do plan to do this with soft tube

The hard part with soft tubing is having it stay in place with all the twists and turn's hard tube would be good since once it's heated and bent it stays but a bit more tricky.