how the frik do you play CSGO?

DavePwns

just played my first two matches and went like 9-24, way to many deaths. Someone explain this, I got a random weapon after each death? how do i just keep the same weapon? and if i can't can I make it so that i dont need to use that heavy machine gun lol I wish i could just snipe

any other tips or insight for a complete beginner playing are much appreciated 

thanks all 

F3 I think turns off random weapon and use B/E(i think) to buy. learn to control recoil always go for the head when you can.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

just played my first two matches and went like 9-24, way to many deaths. Someone explain this, I got a random weapon after each death? how do i just keep the same weapon? and if i can't can I make it so that i dont need to use that heavy machine gun lol I wish i could just snipe

any other tips or insight for a complete beginner playing are much appreciated 

thanks all 

f3 turns off random weapons, b to buy, and play casual it is closer to competitive which is what you want to play once you reach level 3. Also learn spray control with the AK and the M4A4 if you use it.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9DNjLk I like the night theme, it complements my dark basement. If you are reading this then you must also be a fan of the night theme.

01011011 01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01011101 

You have to buy the weapons in the beginning of every round. The random weapons were probably just some dude who gave you his gun.

EDIT: Nvm i thought you meant competitive.

Press F3 when you spawn, and press B to buy an AWPer Hand AWP, was playing TF2 a second ago :P.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Looks like you're playing deathmatch.

Press F3 to disable automatic weapons. Then after you die, press B quickly to choose what weapon you want.

I don't even know how I know this lol, I don't play CSGO

"Rawr XD"

Play lots of community aim maps. They help a lot.

That's not supposed to do that....

Don't jump right into competitive.

Also, don't refrain yourself from using the AK-47 because it's too hard to use. You're not gonna get better if you don't practice with it and it's a really good gun, which is a one shot in the head.

Isn't every gun a one shot kill to the head?

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Idk, I used to be really good at counterstrike then they started messing with the guns and now I suck. Now every time I play I walk into a room and instantly get killed.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Most are two, besides the

AK-47

AWP (duh)

SSG 08

Desert Eagle

SCAR 20

G3SG1

USP-S (Only when player isn't wearing helmet)

p2000 is one shot to the head without armour also.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Most are two, besides the

AK-47

AWP (duh)

SSG 08

Desert Eagle

SCAR 20

G3SG1

USP-S (Only when player isn't wearing helmet)

You forgot the SG553, P250, 5-7 and tec9.

Molex to SATA, lose all your data