As us mx299q and 2 as us vg248qe triple monitor setup possible?

Hello I have 2 asus vg248qe and 1 asus mx299q U.S. If possible to setup triple monitor setup considering the asus mx299q is a higher resolution than the asus vg248qe

How do i set it up so i only game on the asus mx299q like what option do i select

How do i set it up so i only game on the asus mx299q but not on the other ones like what option do i select

Yes, It will work, but you will not be able to game on all three unless they are the same res

UNLESS YOU USE AMD VIDEO CARD.

I have a gtx 770 but im asking like what option do i select so i only game on the asus mx299q and not on the others when ive connected all 3? What do i choose in control panel duplicate extend what?

2 Questions.

Can I still have a triple monitor background

How do I make the asus mx299q my primary monitor so I don't game on the others in my triple monitor setup

Sorry to keep asking but exactly how would I make it so after I connect all 3 of the monitors im only gaming on the asus mx299q (the higher res one) like exactly how what option would I select in control panel duplicate extend what?

Please could someone answer it is urgentSorry to keep asking but exactly how would I make it so after I connect all 3 of the monitors im only gaming on the asus mx299q (the higher res one) like exactly how what option would I select in control panel duplicate extend what? 

Rigth click on desktop, screen resolution, set there which one is your primary monitor. And then in games set fullscreen windowed mode and it will be ok