Low memory while 4gb free

Hello everyone i have a issue with the computer, whenever i start playing video games the pc starts complaining about its memory.

My pc specs are below this post.

The error started comming up today and i can't seem to get rid of it. The game i only play is arma 3, and it takes up around 1,5-2Gb of ram. If i openup my task manager it tells me that its using 3,4gb of ram, it has 4,5gb available, 2,3/23,8gb Committedm and 1,9gb Cashed. i have no idea what the Committed part is about but it seems to be fine besides that. Since windows runs on a ssd i have tried turning my paging file off but that does not seem to work either.

All the help is appriciated!

~Joey

CPU: I5-4690K  GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G  Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Case: Corsair graphite series 230t SSD: Crucial m500 128GB HDD: 1TB WD GREEN RAM: 8GB Kingston Fury PSU: Corsiar CX600M

It may be a problem with your page file, try increasing it.

Happy to help with any tech problems. Windows 10 installing guide here.
----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----

It may be a problem with your page file, try increasing it.

The paging file is currently on system managed size, with a size of 16311Mb, are you sure i have to manually increase it even more?

Maybe malware/miner, run Malwarebytes, see what it gets you.

i had malwarebtes scanning this morning and it comes up with nothing.

CPU: I5-4690K  GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G  Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Case: Corsair graphite series 230t SSD: Crucial m500 128GB HDD: 1TB WD GREEN RAM: 8GB Kingston Fury PSU: Corsiar CX600M

The paging file is currently on system managed size, with a size of 16311Mb, are you sure i have to manually increase it even more?

Try putting the maximum at the recommended amount below, then making the minimum at least 500m less.

Happy to help with any tech problems. Windows 10 installing guide here.
----i5 4570s----gigabyte z97x-sli----8gb ddr3----gigabyte g1 gaming 960----HAF 912----120gb ssd----1tb hdd----500w evga----