best ios browser and mail app

Tac127

i was wondering what the best app for mail and for browsing i currently use safari and gmail and is there any way to remove the stock apps or at least turn of the bubble numbers for them

Chrome and Gmail.

what makes chrome better then safari

Chrome and Gmail.

This ^

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

what makes chrome better then safari

It's preference, like the platform you use. But you most likely use chrome or firefox on desktop both (I Think) are on the app store. Use your preference also, chrome sync's your history with your computer. So... I leave your opinion on that up to you.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

You can turn off the bubble numbers on the corners of the apps through settings.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)