High end pc Vs (mid pc + consoles) [not about PC vs Consoles]

I am bit confused about which one should I get. 
Initially I was going for just High end PC when my friend advised to get mid-range pc along with both consoles.
I have a budget of $3000. So I want to know your opinions on it.
More I analyze it, more I keep changing my mind between the two. 

For 3K I would say console + PC.

Just for exclusives.

Take the console which's exclusives you like the best or where most of your friends are.

And make like a 2K PC

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

If you are into playing console exclusives than get the mid range and the 2 consoles. A $3000 PC doesn't give you anything more than more fps or editing and rendering prowess when compared to a decent midrange PC.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

High End PC.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Thanks guys for the opinion. I will go with ps4 + mid-range PC.
Can we connect ps4 with a 1440p monitor or we need 1080p monitor ?

The ps4 will display 1080p video on the 1440p screen so you don't need a new monitor.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

3000$ budget should get you two 980Ti's easily for 1440P 144hz gaming.

Inb4 OP buys Alienware.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

If you connect the PS4 to the 1440p screen you will me able to play in 1080p but I will recommend to use a 1080p or 4K screen to play the PS4 for a better scaling. It will just look nicer, but if you have the 1440p monitor just keep it, you'll be fine.

If you connect the PS4 to the 1440p screen you will me able to play in 1080p but I will recommend to use a 1080p or 4K screen to play the PS4 for a better scaling. It will just look nicer, but if you have the 1440p monitor just keep it, you'll be fine.

Don't use 4K monitor for 1080p gameplay, will look like shit. Best is to get a small 1080p screen so that the PS4 gameplay looks bearable compared to his 1440p

screen.

And get the best IPS panel you can afford.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Thanks for you input guys.

I went with benq XL2420G, as it has dual scalar system. It will be good for my Consoles as well as for my pc gaming as it has gsync too.
Only down thing is it is TN panel, but it is the best what is available that can be used with both.

Thanks for you input guys.

I went with benq XL2420G, as it has dual scalar system. It will be good for my Consoles as well as for my pc gaming as it has gsync too.

Only down thing is it is TN panel, but it is the best what is available that can be used with both.

Well yeah, I got my Acer XB270HU which is 144hz 1440P IPS and G-Sync.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU