Heat production

Atlant
Go to solution Solved by ZetZet,

gpu, look at power draw, closest thing to heat expelled. gpu's have smaller coolers because they are constrained by pci-e slots.

Which one produces more heat under load? the gpu or the cpu (im lookin in higher mid range for both, intel nvidia)

by the size of the cpu heatsink size i would bet on the cpu but still im not quite sure

gpu, look at power draw, closest thing to heat expelled. gpu's have smaller coolers because they are constrained by pci-e slots.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YattxxyWRh0

at 2minutes linus said that cpu generates more heat than gpu

Actually he says "... because CPUs kick out much more heat than GPUs". Which doesn't mean that CPUs produce more heat. It means that CPUs are easier to cool.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv