Fan recommendation/Temp critique

wafflz

Hi, I am currently water cooling my i7 4790k with a h105. That have the default Fans given to me by Corsair exhausting Through the top of my case. My case is a h440 with 3 jetflo 120 fans in the front that act as intake and a default fan that was pre installed in my case that exhausts in the back. My 980 that is air cooled Temps are no issue to me. However I would like to improve the temps on my cpu. I idle in a 21c room at 33c to 35c. And with prime 95 I get around 70c. With demanding games I get 50c give or take, I run my fans 100% all the time with my fan controller . I am planning on upgrading my radiator fans to sp120 performance And a jetflo 120 in the back. However I have heard about NF-12s and am willing to give them a try. I would like some recommendations about what fans to buy like stick with what I want or get something else. Also if my temps are abnormal, caused by human error because people are telling me my cpu

Temps are bad.(Sorry for repost I think it Belongs in both sections)

50 °C while gaming is normal. The corsair fans are already very powerful, just not very quiet. :D Swapping fans can only improve the noise, since most other fans run slower than the stock corsair fans.

Did you overclock the CPU? Either way i think your temps are normal.

who cares...

As said, your temps are normal. Changing fans will have little to none effect on that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv