c++ noob here need help.

Peter DeWitt

Well there's plenty of free tutorials on youtube that teach you how to C/C++.

Also on http://www.lynda.com there is an a really awesome one, even though the site is paid you can get the free 10-day trial just to watch it.

And my personal favourite, which I consider the best one: http://www.3dbuzz.com/training/topic/programming

Although you should watch go to the above one only after you've learned the basics from other vids. Also, 3dbuzz is paid, but it is the best. The thing I linked contains programming in multiple languages, but you can apply what you learn from one language to another language. For example, there is an entire course about developing an MMO from scratch in C#, alghough I haven't watched that one yet.

i7 4790K || R9 290X + R9 290 || 16GB G.Skill TridentX 1866 || Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 || Crucial MX100 256GB || WD Caviar Blue 1TB

Thanks litargio ill check out the websites☺

I have a book but its a little hard to understand.

C++ the complete edition by herb schildt

You may want to consider trying out another book (see my previous post for links). To my knowledge, Herbert Schildt isn't known for writing good C++ books (example source) however I'm not sure about this specific book. Regardless, if you find this book confusing, you may find someone else's teaching/writing style to be better.

We'll also be here to answer any questions you may have to help you along.

The things ive learnt till now from my freinds freind Are functions and basics but i need alot of help

The things ive learnt till now from my freinds freind Are functions and basics but i need alot of help

What are some questions you have about them?

And I forgot to tell you one thing i will be using it for game devolopment.