780T no warranty or Storm Trooper with warranty :?

vizoomer

So i am planning on getting a case... i love how good Corsair 780T looks and i was thinking to get it but apparently it won't come with any warranty and on the other hand i can get CM Storm Trooper for almost the same price but with warranty. 

I liked Storm Trooper but it is an old case but comes with warranty and its like a secondary choice in terms of looks to me.

So my question is if warranty matters for these cases and if i should settle with storm trooper because of it ? or should i simply get CM 690 III Advanced O.o

Thank!

Maybe get a warranty through the retailer? The 780T is a lovely case, though, highly recommended. Also the odds of you needing a warranty are much lower compared to, say, a power supply or something ;p

Why would a case need a warranty?

picks it up, stubs his toe while moving it and it crashes to the ground in slow motion while one tear rolls down their eye from the build getting destroyed.

thats why you need a warranty............duh

picks it up, stubs his toe while moving it and it crashes to the ground in slow motion while one tear rolls down their eye from the build getting destroyed.

Haha... thats actually something that i have in mind :P 

I am thinking i might need warranty for lets say the buttons if any of 'em stop working maybe ? But i think that should be an easy fix so going for 780T might be a good decision coz the odds of it needing a warranty is less... hmmm

A warranty wouldn't cover that anyway. It would only cover general wear and tear or damage in transit etc.

A warranty wouldn't cover that anyway. It would only cover general wear and tear or damage in transit etc.

I was joking....