FinalMouse Giveaway

I still need a present for a buds birthday so why not this one? Sure seems like a pretty darn good mouse :)

Why would I like this mouse?

Because I can't seem to find a mouse that works perfectly for me. Either the shape is completely wrong, the build quality is poor, the scrollwheel has no tactile feedback and/or the sensor is meh.

I have tried a lot of mice but all of them seem to have something that is a deal breaker...

Hell, I have even thought of getting a mouse with good internals and building a custom shell for it.

I am currently using an old logitech mouse that glitches half the time and is very frustrating to use.  i would love to have a FinalMouse.

Thanks

You want to know why I should win a Final Mouse?  Well, this is my current daily driver for gaming.  

post-241383-0-91166900-1435961811.jpg

That is the Logitech M510.  It's a wireless mouse from Logitech which is an ok option for general use, but absolutely awful for gaming.  Tons of acceleration on the laser sensor, stiff buttons, occasional erratic behaviour from the mouse pointer, plus the general input lag from being wireless.  It's so bad I've stopped playing online games since I've had to start using it consistently.  Yet it is all that I have since my deathadder met a terrible fate in the form of one of my parent's dogs, and currently being unemployed means that replacing it isn't quite in my budget.  So if I were to win this mouse I'd actually be able to start gaming online again while I continue my job hunt.  

I'm using an IBM mouse. ANYTHING is an upgrade. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

I need a mouse to use on the go because I hate using trackpads with a passion.

I had to take the scrollwheel from another mouse to keep using mine D:

I would like a mouse because my mouse sucks and doesn't work the left mouse button doesn't always work and the wheel is stuck and it doesn't track well either and I do not have any money to replace my mouse.

Final Mouse looks like an upgrade to my super old Deathadder, just hope it remains to be as comfortable as the Deathadder. While razer gets a lot of shit for their products, I have to admit that they make them very comfortable at the least. (Hoping the build quality is as good and will last just as long)

I recently built a gaming pc but didn't include peripherals in my budget, so now I'm using my old $15 dollar wireless mouse (Logitech M325) with Jon and I really need an upgrade.

mouse with no acceleration,prediction and angle snapping and not to mention sexy? yes please !

much like everything else that I've spent money on

I don't need it but i want it : D

Never heard of them but hey, the right button just died on my current mouse so I certainly could use a replacement :)

I want this mouse because as i am using zebronics :(  mouse which is just a "mouse" . But final mouse :D  is complete package for me and amazing upgrade from my current mouse .

Been looking for a new mouse because my mouse's left clicker is done for. Dropped it too many times when playing on my couch. Oooops.

The new pc build needs a new mouse xD its a hassel to steal the office mouse for the laptop and than having to put it back!

my old mouse accelerates too much so I wanted to try a non accelerating mouse before buying another mouse

I have never had an actual gaming mouse, just this crappy Trust one which I bought for like two bucks. I just don't have the budget for a good one...

It has my favorite sensor, the Pixart 3310.