FinalMouse Giveaway

My brother's mouse has an issue with the left button. It kind of gets stuck some times, if that makes sense. So I would give it to him. ^_^ 

Mice are like LTT videos, the more you have the better!

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

My current mouse is a wireless Logitech M525, and it's too small and light and I can't comfortably hold it, and I'd really like a gaming mouse to replace it. 

New mouse! Why do I want one? Because it looks a lot better than my trackpad on my laptop and the Lenovo mouse I'm currently using.

When did Linus talk about it?

However as I never have had proper gaming mouse I would be to happy to get one.

using a wireless microsoft mouse... enough said

I'm always looking for a more ergonomic setup for my computer as I have a bad case of tendonitis.

I have a razer mouse that seems to be going out and I would love to have a brand new mouse to try out.

I would love to win this mouse because my steelseries rival is starting to age in an ungraceful manner.

My current mouse is two years old, and has a double click issue, so lets say I'm trying to aim to gta v or cod. I'll right click once and hold, or for cod, just once, and it will click again, making me click and click until it works again.

Hmm how should I put it? Being different from the rest? Actually having a wired mouse for once? Finalmouse is the answer for me:)

Been looking at getting a new mouse for ages - not been sure what to get so still haven't bought anything. Winning this would take the choice away and it might be awesome!

My gaming mouse is so old and has seen so much abuse and horror,that it is ready to give up .It's literally dying on me . A new FinalMouse would be the perfect replacement for my dying mouse so that I can game on with the rest of the best and allow my dying mouse to go peacefully to the gaming mouse afterlife  :)

I use a Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2 from the 1990's and it's slow,ugly, and probably going to die soon. A new mouse would be realllyyyy nice since i'm almost done buying parts for a new computer and it would be great to know that all of my parts are new. Not to mention it's unresponsive sometimes and games + normal usage its a pain to use.

I want this mouse because I like it... or not.... dunno .. Can't say before I try it ! 

Well.... I'm still using the classic white Microsoft mouse...really reliable but it sucks for gaming! Thanks for the opportunity guys! :)

why i should win?

because i never had mouse gaming :(

Well, this mouse could improve my play in WoT enormously!

I have some trash Armageddon mouse which does not fit so well in my hand and I am on the hunt for a GREAT mouse Which I do believe the FinalMouse could be :)

I don't even have a gaming mouse just cheapo mouse :( I could really use one as i'm going to buy a 980ti

Would like to get a better looking mouse then my current one.

I have a crappy Logitech wireless mouse that I'd love to get rid of.