MS VR Paint- Semantic Paint - real-time augmented reality coloring tool

jos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL7fKlXHM-E

Harnessing the scanning technology of the Kinect, Semantic Paint creates a 3-D scan of the room you're in, in real time. Initially, it sees the room as a single object, but users can begin labeling individual objects, just by coloring them in. Using Hololens

Looks cool.. Let us paint the world..

Source: http://fr.ubergizmo.com/2015/07/02/semantic-paint-paint-realite-virtuelle.html

That's actually pretty cool.

Not sure what I would use it for though.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

This is more of a demo for tracking and recognizing shapes in 3D. By the end of our lives, we will have a complete 3d map of the earth and the technology to transfer our memories via Braini-E 1.0 X16. So we'll live in a virtual reality with a virtual brain until we forget it's virtual.Great place to be as a old man or as a criminal or both. [sarcasm] Until then, a zombie hoard chasing me in my house with the bites giving me a slight pain from low amp high voltage electrods placed all over my body sounds...weird but cool and technology is almost here.

FX8320 4.2Ghz@1.280v& 4.5 Ghz Turbo@1.312v Thermalright HR-02/w TY-147 140MM+Arctic Cooling 120MMVRM cooled by AMD Stock Cooler Fan 70MM 0-7200 RPM PWM controlled via SpeedfanGigabyte GA990XA-UD3Gigabyte HD 7970 SOC@R9 280X120GiBee Kingston HyperX 3K2TB Toshiba DT01ACA2001TB WD GreenZalman Z11+Enermax 140MM TB Apollish RED+2X Deepcool 120MM and stock fans running @5VSingle Channel Patriot 8GB (1333MHZ)+Dual Channel 4GB&2GB Kingston NANO Gaming(1600MHZ CL9)=14GB 1,600 Jigahurtz 10-10-9-29 CR1@1.28VSirtec High Power 500WASUS Xonar DG, Logitech F510Sony MDR-XD200Edifier X220 + Edifier 3200A4Tech XL-747H 3600dpiA4Tech X7-200MPdecent membrane keyboardPhilips 236V3LSB 23" 1080p@71Hz .

Sorry for my English....