Is it enough?

Yeah that's what I planned on ha-ha. I'll be putting my 3.5" HD in the 5.25" bay with an adapter. Then I'll have my SSDs in the caddy behind the mobo

Sounds like you have it all planed out now. Be sure to make a build log for this. Ill be excited to see how it comes out. I may do this on my second rig. This is looking very promising!

MainRig- CPU: 4790k, RAM: 32gb 2400mhz, MOBO: Maximus Formula VII, COOLING: Full EK cooling, GPU: Titan X SLI, PSU: 1200w evga , STORAGE: 250gb SSD, 4TB hybrid CASE: 760T, EXTRAS: Sleeved cables

SecondRig- CPU:4690K, RAM: 16gb 1600mhz, MOBO: Maximus Gene VII, COOLING: H105, GPU: 970ftw, PSU: EVG650W,  STORAGE: 250gb SSD, 3TB, CASE: 540air 

Steam: pizzatime6 Plus two other pc rigs and a craptop.

Sounds like you have it all planed out now. Be sure to make a build log for this. Ill be excited to see how it comes out. I may do this on my second rig. This is looking very promising!

I will, it won't be built for a few weeks. I just sold my previous gaming pc and got this case today. I bought my case ahead of time so I could do this, plan everything out. I've been watching all of Jayztwocents videos on water cooling.

I wish I would have kept my pc but I wanted something newer and different. Lol. I like to build new systems every two years.

I will, it won't be built for a few weeks. I just sold my previous gaming pc and got this case today. I bought my case ahead of time so I could do this, plan everything out. I've been watching all of Jayztwocents videos on water cooling.

I wish I would have kept my pc but I wanted something newer and different. Lol. I like to build new systems every two years.

I recommend buying Mayhem pure h20 (though any distilled water will do) and Mayhems XT-1 Biocide. I like the XT-1 becuase it can make 3 liters on a single bottle of biocide. The biocide along with three liters of pure H20 was about 50 bucks so not bad.

Edit: Forgot to add that all Mayhem biocide includes growth and corrosion inhibitors! It is all you need to add to your loop.

MainRig- CPU: 4790k, RAM: 32gb 2400mhz, MOBO: Maximus Formula VII, COOLING: Full EK cooling, GPU: Titan X SLI, PSU: 1200w evga , STORAGE: 250gb SSD, 4TB hybrid CASE: 760T, EXTRAS: Sleeved cables

SecondRig- CPU:4690K, RAM: 16gb 1600mhz, MOBO: Maximus Gene VII, COOLING: H105, GPU: 970ftw, PSU: EVG650W,  STORAGE: 250gb SSD, 3TB, CASE: 540air 

I recommend buying Mayhem pure h20 (though any distilled water will do) and Mayhems XT-1 Biocide. I like the XT-1 becuase it can make 3 liters on a single bottle of biocide. The biocide along with three liters of pure H20 was about 50 bucks so not bad.

Sounds good. Yeah the liquid I was going to buy from frozen CPU was ek's uv blue.

Although I was thinking about running clear liquid, just distilled water with biocide and buy blue tubing or just run blue case fans on top with a 360 rad in front.

Sounds good. Yeah the liquid I was going to buy from frozen CPU was ek's uv blue.

Although I was thinking about running clear liquid, just distilled water with biocide and buy blue tubing or just run blue case fans on top with a 360 rad in front.

Certain dyes can stain your blocks and tubing. As jay says It's better to just buy tubing the color you want. However you can still use EK's and other companies dyes. Just stay away from red as it will stain your loop. Clear is the way to go. Tubing is easy to replace. If you have to clean out your blocks your not going to be happy, You'll have to not only take the gpu apart and reaply any thermal pads and paste but take the whole block apart as well. Even then you'd have to replace the tubing if the staining is that bad. That's why I got the clear XT-1 biocide not Mayhem pastel and other colored dyes from them.

Certain dyes can stain your blocks and tubing. As jay says It's better to just buy tubing the color you want. However you can still use EK's and other companies dyes. Just stay away from red as it will stain your loop. Clear is the way to go. Tubing is easy to replace. If you have to clean out your blocks your not going to be happy, You'll have to not only take the gpu apart and reaply any thermal pads and paste but take the whole block apart as well. Even then you'd have to replace the tubing if the staining is that bad. That's why I got the clear XT-1 biocide not Mayhem pastel and other colored dyes from them.

Yeah I remember he said red was the worst.

I don't wanna stain my tubes or blocks so I think clear liquid is the best. I'll just buy blue tubing

Yeah I remember he said red was the worst.

I don't wanna stain my tubes or blocks so I think clear liquid is the best. I'll just buy blue tubing

Sounds good. Performanc pcs.com is a great site to buy from. If you have trouble finding any EK stuff from them don't be afraid to order directly from EK. 40 to ship all my stuff from EU and it only took 3 days to get to my house in NY. Their shipping and customer service is great.

Sounds good. Performanc pcs.com is a great site to buy from. If you have trouble finding any EK stuff from them don't be afraid to order directly from EK. 40 to ship all my stuff from EU and it only took 3 days to get to my house in NY. Their shipping and customer service is great.

I'm glad to hear that. I know when jay's skunkworks water loop leaked and it was an ek fitting, everyone jumped on a bandwagon of "ek sucks", but I like a lot of their products (looks wise) and I'll most likely try to get all my stuff from one site.

I'm glad to hear that. I know when jay's skunkworks water loop leaked and it was an ek fitting, everyone jumped on a bandwagon of "ek sucks", but I like a lot of their products (looks wise) and I'll most likely try to get all my stuff from one site.

Honestly you can get a lemon from any company you buy. EK is one of the best if not the best in the water cooling business. I can tell you from personal experience EK makes some damn good products. My whole water loop is EK and other then the one or two mistakes I made when I first did a leak test it leaked, but it was my fault. I didn't put a fitting on good enough. After redoing the fitting it never leaked again. Weeks of use and its rock solid.

Honestly you can get a lemon from any company you buy. EK is one of the best if not the best in the water cooling business. I can tell you from personal experience EK makes some damn good products. My whole water loop is EK and other then the one or two mistakes I made when I first did a leak test it leaked, but it was my fault. I didn't put a fitting on good enough. After redoing the fitting it never leaked again. Weeks of use and its rock solid.

That's awesome to hear. Yeah jay made it very clear that it can happen with any brand.

That's awesome to hear. Yeah jay made it very clear that it can happen with any brand.

Well good luck on your build! I'll be sure to follow your build log! If you have any more questions feel free to post or pm me with any questions you may have!

Well good luck on your build! I'll be sure to follow your build log! If you have any more questions feel free to post or pm me with any questions you may have!

Will do! And I'll pm you when I start my build log.

I do have one question, what about barbs vs compression fittings?

I was going to just use barbs with clamps