Blue LED fans

Mao_Zedong

What are some good blue LED fans? I am planning a build in an air 240, and I think some blue fans would match it well. I have a budget of around $20 for two of these, but I could go a little over if its really worth it. So far I have looked at the corsair ones and bitfenix spectre pros, but they don't seem to be that great. I care more about silence than airflow, so lower RPM fans will probably be better.

What are some good blue LED fans? I am planning a build in an air 240, and I think some blue fans would match it well. I have a budget of around $20 for two of these, but I could go a little over if its really worth it. So far I have looked at the corsair ones and bitfenix spectre pros, but they don't seem to be that great. I care more about silence than airflow, so lower RPM fans will probably be better.

I'd go for a pair of Corsair AF120/140's, I have three red SP120's in the front of my Air 540 and they work nicely.

i7 8086k @ 5.3Ghz / 32GB DDR4 Trident Z RGB @ 3733Mhz / Aorus GTX 1080 11Gbps / PG348Q

If these are for airflow, the Corsair ones are slightly quieter IMO, but on a radiator the Bitfenix are quieter. And I'm putting blue led fans in my Air 240 as well, but since I'm going for looks and not performance I'm using the Enermax Vegas blue.

I'd go for a pair of Corsair AF120/140's, I have three red SP120's in the front of my Air 540 and they work nicely.

They're not that quiet, actually. If you can still get your hands on a Cooler Master BC140, that would be better for acoustics, and otherwise you could always spend a bit more on a Phanteks PH-F140SP, though it has to be noted that that is a pressure-optimised fan, and as far as I'm aware they don't do an LED version of their airflow-optimised fans.

Main Rig "Melanie" (click!) -- AMD Ryzen7 1800X • Gigabyte Aorus X370-Gaming 5 • 3x G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 8GB • Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming • Corsair RM750x • Phanteks Enthoo Pro --

HTPC "Keira" -- AMD Sempron 2650 • MSI AM1I • 2x Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866 8GB • ASUS ENGTX 560Ti • Corsair SF450 • Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV Shift --

Laptop "Abbey" -- AMD E-350 • HP 646982-001 • 1x Samsung DDR3 1333 4GB • AMD Radeon HD 6310 • HP MU06 Notebook Battery • HP 635 case --

Corsair are ok but not quiet fans. Not sure what case you have but what I did with mine was use Noctua fans and put RGB LEDS near them so it would give a blue light through the grill. I couldn't find any LED fans that worked for me (I need them to be PWM as well).

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon