Are you supposed to get the Windows 10 popup on a cracked Windows OS

Yeah so basically I just cracked a laptop that I had on trial windows 7arrow-10x10.png professional for 15 days and reboot it and got the windows 10arrow-10x10.png popupshit. In an old WAN show Linus said the pirated Windows version will not get a Windows 1 free year upgrade thing but I got the pop-up that asked for the email. I already put an email address for the thing and it says that I will get a shit with the free 1 year trial by e-mail. My question is, is it just like a Microsoft scam and they wont actually send us Windows 10 or is it a flaw in there system? I wasnt hoping to get Windows 10 trial shit since ima get a pirated version of it anyways lel. post-145727-0-55316500-1435830438_thumb.

but you used an activator to make windows think that your copy is legit, thus it will send you the option to upgrade like it would for any other copy of windows.

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Yes, you will get the win10 for free FOR ONE YEAR, after that you must buy a legit copy

Yeah, it's normal, they will get you to upgrade but you will stay "unlicensed" or cracked, they just do that to increase "Windows 10 Users" Numbers.

They said that so... is oficial xD

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

You don't get any security features so you get a very insecure version.

And I believe at one point you do eventually have to pay for it. (or they cut off your updates? idk..)

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

Yes, you will get the win10 for free FOR ONE YEAR, after that you must buy a legit copy

Uhm, no. Anyone will get Win10 for free within 1 year of its release if they have Win7 or newer. If you get Win10 upgrade on illegal windows, the 10 will also be illegal.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

In your case yes. But that Windows 10, will not be genuine.

I hope you have planned in purchasing Windows 10 when it comes out. Only 100$ for the OEM license, or 120$ for the retail license (you can transfer it to another computer). It is not expensive. A game which you only play for a fraction of the time you use Windows is 60$ average.