how to reactivate my windows 7 after a laptop motherboard change?

1832vin

recently, dell service came over to repair my laptop for the flickering panel and my temps

now, they came over, and replaced my panel, motherboard, and my fan

and.....

when windows detect a hardware change, it stops working (ie, says this version of windows is not genuien)

and i tried to use the "activate windows" from the start menu search, it doesn't open anything

and then the link in the properties of the computer panel doesn't do anything either

recently, dell service came over to repair my laptop for the flickering panel and my temps

and.....

when windows detect a hardware change, it stops working (ie, says this version of windows is not genuien)

and i tried to use the "activate windows" from the start menu search, it doesn't open anything

and then the link in the properties of the computer panel doesn't do anything either

Dell should fix this really, but it's weird that the button doesn't work.

and.....

Open an admin command prompt and type slmgr /ato.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.