I've never understood why this happens

Why is it that when girls cheat on their boyfriends, the dude always ends up going and starting fights with the guy. I've never understood that. Shouldn't he be mad at the girl because she cheated on him.. The dude was just doing what dudes do, getting pussy, but the girl was the one who cheated. I understand if it was like your bestfriend who was with your girlfriend and you get angry, but just a random dude? I'd get mad at the girl tbh, wouldn't really care about the guy, unless he was being a douche.

What are your opiniions? I just think it's kind of stupid to go after the guy and try to fight him, unless he's being a douche about it. The girl should get the real hard feelinz

Because that guy is also fucking who you presume is your girl.

Who would you start a fight with? 

A. The person you loved once

B. The person you've never seen

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

and the fact that most of us are brought up not to hit girls. remove target A from the equation, and then Target B becomes a much more attractive target.

The dude was doing what dudes do, to get pussy?

"Boys will be boys." What? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

This is because dudes usually thinks that a girlfriend is an object which they own, so usually a laptop don't break himself, somebody breaks it... Do you understand? This usually happens with low IQ men because of that. Like you said is just stupid.

Just don't think about it xD

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

Who would you start a fight with? 

A. The person you loved once

B. The person you've never seen

Ok, and now, who would you start a fight with?

A. The person you loved once, but has demonstrated that she don't love you anymore and lie to you.

B. The person who just go to a girl, and she, like the op says, didn't said she had boyfriend?

Logic...

I'm from Spain so English is not my main language but I'm trying to make my best not writing any typo.

Because you can't punch a girl ^_^

You can punch anyone you like, girl or not. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

You can punch anyone you like, girl or not. 

Can, but, unless they are a bodybuilder or something it's kind of liking hitting a kid :/

Ok, and now, who would you start a fight with?

A. The person you loved once, but has demonstrated that she don't love you anymore and lie to you.

B. The person who just go to a girl, and she, like the op says, didn't said she had boyfriend?

Logic...

m8 fight me (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Yea I understand what you guys are saying.. 

If I ever was in that experience, I'd be going after the girl, the dude I couldn't care less about. I wouldn't go start a fight over a girl who isn't even really worth it

Can, but, unless they are a bodybuilder or something it's kind of liking hitting a kid :/

Equal rights=equal fights lol jk

usually, when Johnny fucks your SO, you brain doesn't want to accept the idea that she wanted to have sex with him. it's much easier to think about Johnny as a guy who tried really hard to convince her to cheat on you, until eventually she gave up.

it's much easier for your brain and for your heart to be mad at a Johnny rather than facing the emotional trainwreck that comes with betrayal

and for those who talk about using logic, imagine that i come there and fuck yo mama real hard on the sofa, then try to guess how much time you would spend thinking about the most logic thing to do

Because you can't punch a girl ^_^

You can, that's what feminists want, don't they? equal stuff?

Equal rights=equal fights lol jk

^This. no jokerino.

"Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak

Maybe I'm blinded by what I see"

- Angel | Theory Of A Deadman

Couldn't care less. You annoy, hurt or attack me, you're getting a slap no matter what gender you are. 

Long story short: ape instinct. 

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Couldn't care less. You annoy, hurt or attack me, you're getting a slap no matter what gender you are. 

Lol yea well there's a pretty big gap between a slap and broken ribs ;P

I've never understood why we get all of these threads on a tech forum of all places, and generally from people with super low post counts...

What do you expect to get when you make an offtopic section, it's name is offtopic for a reason xD

And yes, I agree with you on that