Gtx 980 ti hydro copper

DrtyDiesel

I had one in my newegg wish list but it disappeared, then noticed its not on the website at all. Can't find it on Amazon either. On EVGA's website i signed up for auto notify.

Is anyone else noticing these cards have disappeared from retailers. Guessing its a supply and demand type of thing. They just can't keep them stocked.

I decided to get a 980 ti hydro copper over dual 970s in SLI.

Also has anyone had any problems with the hydro copper cards from EVGA?

No problem with EVGA, I just went with a Hybrid, not hydro copper, as I don't want to fork out 500€+ for a custom loop :)

No problem with EVGA, I just went with a Hybrid, not hydro copper, as I don't want to fork out 500€+ for a custom loop :)

I don't blame you. This is my first custom loop and first time water cooling.

I didn't realize how expensive it gets when figuring everything out. I've always liked EVGA over others, my graphics cards and power supplys are always evga lol.

I've been looking at other forums and see that a lot of people have had good experiences with the gtx 980 ti hydro coppers.

I think by the time my funds are available to upgrade my graphics and build my new PC, if the HC version isn't in stock I may go with the hybrid version.