How do i find out whats bottlenecking my pc?

Corgi
Go to solution Solved by Lolucoca,

Definitely the graphics card. Graphics cards you could upgrade to if yout budget isn't high: nVidia GeForce GTX 750ti, Used HD 7970 (watch out for the power consumption) or nVidia GeForce GTX 950ti (when it comes out). 

Hi, im a idiot and need to know what's bottlenecking my pc from what i know i have 4gb of ram a AMD Athlon X4 750k quad core processor.

Just so u people know im not very good with pc's and i am new to this site.

We need your full specs before we can determine anything. 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

when running games see what is being used and what isn't. I have an AMD 7850k and a 290 (weird combo but it was inexpensive). When running GTA V my CPU is almost maxed out but the 290 is barely being used resulting in low framerates when driving 

What Graphics card do you have? 

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

usage graphs of cpu and gpu

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

What Graphics card do you have? 

AMD Radeon 7750

Definitely the graphics card. Graphics cards you could upgrade to if yout budget isn't high: nVidia GeForce GTX 750ti, Used HD 7970 (watch out for the power consumption) or nVidia GeForce GTX 950ti (when it comes out). 

The 750 Ti was Nvidia's version of the 950 Ti cuz it's based on Maxwell.

@ItsGinger35 GTX 750ti was Maxwell 1.0... For the 900-series, nVidia doesn't have a 950ti...