Is it possible to recover copy+paste data?

AstroBenny

So I Wrote a long letter yesterday in my web browser and I copied the text so that I could paste it into a notepad document but I forgot. Since then I have used the copy function in Windows so I no longer have the letter I copied. Is there a way to find the thing I copied somewhere in Windows?

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

not really, because you overwrote the notepad where copy paste data is saved

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

I don't think so

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

I doubt it.

But you said you wrote the letter in your web browser. On which site? Because msn for example saves drafts, you might be able to recover the draft.

So I Wrote a long letter yesterday in my web browser and I copied the text so that I could paste it into a notepad document but I forgot. Since then I have used the copy function in Windows so I no longer have the letter I copied. Is there a way to find the thing I copied somewhere in Windows?

if you still remember where you wrote that and if you have this extension, it remembers everything you typed for over 2 weeks , and you can just go there and recover it.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lazarus-form-recovery/loljledaigphbcpfhfmgopdkppkifgno?hl=enm

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

It can not be recovered because the copied content is temporarily stored in the memory of a specially designated area inside the clipboard, if there is a new copy content, generally the contents of the previous copy will gone, as a trial, do not do any read or write, to download a clipboard viewer, OR Try EaseUS data recovery wizard, see if you can get it back, I wish you good luck. 

Certainly it can not be restore the file header, because you deleted the file header information, you can recover only the latter part of the file. And you sure there is no new data writting to the disk before recovery  , if it has overwritten, may have been covering this part of the original, and this is not restored.