Windforce 3440x1440 Wallpaper

Senzelian

I just got my new LG 34UM95-P which is, if you don't already know, a 3440x1440 IPS 21:9 monitor.

And what is usually the first thing you do, when you get a new monitor? Get a nice wallpaper.  ;) 

I couldn't find anything that I would've liked, so I did the same thing that I did before and created my own wallpaper.

They aren't really that special or anything, but maybe someone is interested and so I thought I might aswell share them with you.

If you want other aspect ratios, simply tell me.

Here they're:

ueUs1mg.png

K8pI2or.png

0EEXlT7.png

GiLwr7Y.png

The next two wallpapers aren't that great I think. Those were just an attempt to try something a little different.

Still here they're:

HPow9Dw.jpg

Ccdhxtq.jpg

Ooooh, very nice, Wallpaper 2 is my favourite, dark theme ftw. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I'm tryin to save up for this monitor  :unsure:

But I think I like 6 or 2 the best :) Dark + blue is sexy 

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's 

6 is my fav.

Join da discord 

Spoiler

(Intel Core i5 4590 - XFX R9 280 - ASUS z97-A USB 3.1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 750B - 16GB EVGA DDR3-EDITION - NZXT H440 -

WD BLACK 1TB - OZC ARC 100 240gb)

#locked(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

5/6 are the best IMO ;)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

3 looks the best, the white could be brighter

That is also my favorite. But I like the not so bright white much more. It looks smoother.  ;) 

But of course I can do a brighter version of it if you want to.

Ooooh, very nice, Wallpaper 2 is my favourite, dark theme ftw. 

Thanks!  :)

I'm tryin to save up for this monitor  :unsure:

But I think I like 6 or 2 the best :) Dark + blue is sexy 

The monitor is soooo great. Before that I had a TN 16:9 Samsung Full HD monitor. That thing was so boring and switchting from that to the LG is a massive improvement.