Overclocking options are all locked on Auto! Please help!

So I went on to bios by pressing delete key, on the overclocking settings the "CPU Ratio" is locked on auto

post-224959-0-38209100-1435750382_thumb.

post-224959-0-94948000-1435750548_thumb.

post-224959-0-67690600-1435750577_thumb.

post-224959-0-01086800-1435750611_thumb.

Don't double post.

If in the first post your question wasn't answered then try google, don't repost and if that doesn't work contact MSI.

It's simple

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

So I went on to bios by pressing delete key, on the overclocking settings the "CPU Ratio" is locked on auto , pressed up,down left right, + and.- keys none worked , hitting enter didn't resolve too. It just doesn't change locked at auto. All voltage settings are locked at Auto too can't change.

Tried clearing CMOS, still the options are locked at Auto. (Tried selecting advanced mode, still same story)

However the in built overclocked "OC Genie" works it clocked my processor to 4Ghz with base clock 100Mhz....

My processor- i5 4690k

Motherboard - msi Z97 Gaming 5

Gpu- msi GTX960 4G

Thanks

Click the motherboard settings thing and post a picture of what settings are in there.  And hitting the down key in the bios should move you to the next option.  So if it isn't doing that then you have an issue with your keyboard not working in the bios.