No Vessel video today?

Title pretty much explains it, I usually stay up to watch the LTT Vessel video, here I am four hours past my bed time and still no video. 

I hate to sound like a fair weather fan, but the last few videos have been kinda lame (Handy tech with only 3 items? An entire video about sticking 32GB of RAM in a NUC?) and now they just don't upload one?

LTT, what's going on?

My Build 
i7-4790k @4.6GHz, 16GB GSkill Ares RAM, Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming G1, Strix 970, RM1000 PSU, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB Barracuda, 3TB WD Green, CM Storm Scout II

Why do people freak out when he hasn't uploaded a video?

i'm pretty much guaranteeing that  this guy will buy a subscription after the 1 year trial ends .. :/

@nicklmg / nicktastic / nickilmgnage  , we need ansaws naoo...

Details separate people.

Linus is in jail.

He got abducted by aliens.

The reptilians converted him.

The terrorists won.

The video might just be late.

Nuclear launch detected.

You must construct additional Pylons.

Not enough minerals.

Turnip.

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Why do people freak out when he hasn't uploaded a video?

I'm not freaking out, I'm just wondering if anyone has any sort of explanation.

i'm pretty much guaranteeing that  this guy will buy a subscription after the 1 year trial ends .. :/

@nicklmg / nicktastic / nickilmgnage

ummm, sarcasm? I might, depends on how much use I find in it.

My Build 
i7-4790k @4.6GHz, 16GB GSkill Ares RAM, Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming G1, Strix 970, RM1000 PSU, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB Barracuda, 3TB WD Green, CM Storm Scout II

Linus is in jail.

The terrorists won.

Nuclear launch detected.

Not enough minerals.

Turnip.

Honestly, more than anything, I just wanted to make sure this issue wasn't localized to me. I've had some odd issues with my internet lately, wanted to make sure I'm not the only one this time. :D

My Build 

Linus is in jail.

The terrorists won.

Nuclear launch detected.

Not enough minerals.

Turnip.

#VOTEFORTURNIP

Title pretty much explains it, I usually stay up to watch the LTT Vessel video, here I am four hours past my bed time and still no video. 

I hate to sound like a fair weather fan, but the last few videos have been kinda lame (Handy tech with only 3 items? An entire video about sticking 32GB of RAM in a NUC?) and now they just don't upload one?

LTT, what's going on?

there was a vessel video tho, but it was on the channelsuperfun channel on vessel :D

spoiler alert: jello + linus + nick

There will be some kind of reason for it. Most likely crashed his lambo on his way to the "start upload" button...

Somehow I just imagined a 10 foot high green button labeled "Upload video" @.@

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Turnips.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

It's up now, for those wondering. Another new office video.

LTT, what's going on?

Handy tech is only ever 3 items (#8 was a USB hard drive dock, Stayblcam, and TechKeys). That is not new.

When a video is four hours late people should assume that there is some kind of issue keeping me up until 4 in the morning rather than accusing us of not releasing a video. There were TWO Premiere/Encoder errors in a row, meaning the video had to be exported 3 times. Not a quick process.

I could have gone to bed and said "screw it, I'll just release it in the morning." But I didn't, because I always want to do my best to make sure you guys are getting the content on time. Sometimes errors prevent that.

When we release 10+ videos a week, not every video is going to be Scrapyard Wars quality.

We barely ever release late, it would be nice to not be accused of "just not uploading a video" the few times that we do...

Handy tech is only ever 3 items (#8 was a USB hard drive dock, Stayblcam, and TechKeys). That is not new.

When a video is four hours late people should assume that there is some kind of issue keeping me up until 4 in the morning rather than accusing us of not releasing a video. There were TWO Premiere/Encoder errors in a row, meaning the video had to be exported 3 times. Not a quick process.

I could have gone to bed and said "screw it, I'll just release it in the morning." But I didn't, because I always want to do my best to make sure you guys are getting the content on time. Sometimes errors prevent that.

When we release 10+ videos a week, not every video is going to be Scrapyard Wars quality.

We barely ever release late, it would be nice to not be accused of "just not uploading a video" the few times that we do...

Thanks for the response, I meant no disrespect. Like I said, I was more trying to confirm that it wasn't localized to me. I guess I could have been more clear. The question was less "Are they not going to upload a video today?" and more "Am I the only one not seeing a video?" When you guys upload like clockwork, my first assumption was that I was having a problem, not you. I've been having some really weird issues with my internet lately (like a specific song not loading, anywhere, including youtube videos, spotify, etc. Other songs load fine from all sources tested, just not that one song) and wanted to see if I was the only one not seeing the update.

Reading my original post I can tell it came off as somewhat hostile, and I apologize for that, it wasn't my intention. Call it sleep dep, call it being asked to work a double shift at work while training a new employee while doing inventory while working one of the busiest nights of our week. Or just call me an ass. Either way, I apologize.

For what it's worth, when I went to bed last this morning, I assumed you had gone home and gone to bed, and actually liked that thought. I certainly don't want you guys killing yourselves over this, but only you know your limits. 

Thanks for your hard work, Nick, get some rest, buddy.

My Build 

>scrapyard wars quality

we all know how much work you put into scrapyard wars, but honestly, calling it quality would be a stretch...scrapyard wars two was a letdown...

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Thanks for the response, I meant no disrespect. Like I said, I was more trying to confirm that it wasn't localized to me. I guess I could have been more clear. The question was less "Are they not going to upload a video today?" and more "Am I the only one not seeing a video?" When you guys upload like clockwork, my first assumption was that I was having a problem, not you. I've been having some really weird issues with my internet lately (like a specific song not loading, anywhere, including youtube videos, spotify, etc. Other songs load fine from all sources tested, just not that one song) and wanted to see if I was the only one not seeing the update.

Reading my original post I can tell it came off as somewhat hostile, and I apologize for that, it wasn't my intention. Call it sleep dep, call it being asked to work a double shift at work while training a new employee while doing inventory while working one of the busiest nights of our week. Or just call me an ass. Either way, I apologize.

For what it's worth, when I went to bed last this morning, I assumed you had gone home and gone to bed, and actually liked that thought. I certainly don't want you guys killing yourselves over this, but only you know your limits. 

Thanks for your hard work, Nick, get some rest, buddy.

All good dude, we all work hard and I get it  :)

>scrapyard wars quality

we all know how much work you put into scrapyard wars, but honestly, calling it quality would be a stretch...scrapyard wars two was a letdown...

Calling it quality is not a stretch at all. There's nothing else like it on YouTube in the tech space right now, and the numbers don't lie - over 2.5 million views on the first SYW, going to be well over 2 million on SYW 2.

Calling it a letdown is a matter of opinion.

Calling it a letdown is a matter of opinion.

Sure it is opinion, but have you read the comments on the conclusion on vessel?

That's all it is "Man this was a real disappointment"

"That ending was pretty rushed"

"That ending was a little anti-climactic"

"The judging was pretty shit"

In my opinion the episodes were way too far apart for way too little content, and you hyped it up so much, it was impossible for it to not be disappointing.

I understand it takes you an entire week to make the episodes, but maybe you shouldn't be putting them out as you finish them.

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Sure it is opinion, but have you read the comments on the conclusion on vessel?

That's all it is "Man this was a real disappointment"

"That ending was pretty rushed"

"That ending was a little anti-climactic"

"The judging was pretty shit"

In my opinion the episodes were way too far apart for way too little content, and you hyped it up so much, it was impossible for it to not be disappointing.

I understand it takes you an entire week to make the episodes, but maybe you shouldn't be putting them out as you finish them.

The release schedule has been transparent from the beginning. And I feel like the community hyped it up WAY more than we did to be completely honest.

People seem to have missed the entire point of this SYW. It wasn't about performance, it wasn't about benchmarks, it was about doing something completely insane just to see if it would work. And it did, to some degree.

I'm sure the feedback we've received will be taken into account for the next installment :)

I was really hoping the official explanation was going to be that "yes, Linus actually crashed his lambo on his way to the upload button"... Oh well.

@nicklmg thanks for staying up late for us. You da man!

That would've been one expensive video upload...

The sheer amount of views on the video about the crashed lambo would make up for it ;)

Pro business tip: crash lambo on tape. Guaranteed $$$ :D

At Adsense rates you would not even come close to breaking even ^_^