Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980 Ti

beaut :wub:

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Ughhh wish I could afford :'(

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Ordered one earlier today  :D

Looking forward to seeing how it does with overclocking

Asus X99-Deluxe  |  i7 5820k  |  16GB DDR4  |  MSI GTX 980 Ti 6G  |  Samsung 850 Evo + 840 Evo 500GB  |  NZXT H440

I'm all for high production standards, but I really don't like the smokey FX you guys started adding on your b-rolls not too long ago.
I want to see the card. If I wanted to see it through a dank 420scope vision, I'd just get high myself, thank you.

:D

@nicklmg

This is some feedback from myself of LTT's recent videos:

When you guys ask us to vote for something in the video by hitting the like button, what if someone doesn't want to vote for that thing, but wants to like the video? Also, this system of voting creates huge bias IMO since people usually tend to leave a like anyways to their favorite YouTubers (especially since when it's a video from a high caliber channel like LTT). So whatever was getting voted for gets voted by likes anyways, whether or not people want it or not.

Would love if this feedback reached to the LTT crew. Thanks.

Whats with the thing at 5:00 minutes, it was there on the vessel video 2 weeks ago.

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

I saw this on vessel 14 days ago? wtf?

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

I actually never understood why they allowed multi rbg colors but went for that black and white skin. Well... I guess I could still paint it.

@nicklmg

When you guys ask us to vote for something in the video by hitting the like button, what if someone doesn't want to vote for that thing, but wants to like the video? Also, this system of voting creates huge bias IMO since people usually tend to leave a like anyways to their favorite YouTubers (especially since when it's a video from a high caliber channel like LTT). So whatever was getting voted for gets voted by likes anyways, whether or not people want it or not.

It's all marketing, trying to get more likes.  They release the videos whether you like it or not.  Most of the time the video has already been released on vessel before the one asking for likes has hit youtube, lol.

I actually never understood why they allowed multi rbg colors but went for that black and white skin. Well... I guess I could still paint it.

At least it's a neutral color, unlike that one with red accents despite same RGB functionality. *cough* MSI Godlike Gaming motherboard. *cough*

Click here to claim your free Linus plushie.

Where's todays vessel video? Nothng new since the tech under $100 yesterday? =/

Should have overclocked the Titan X for a better comparison.

I ran all of those games on my Titan X with an overclock and against the 980 Ti G1 OC I got the same, Maybe 1-2 FPS more.

Should have included an OC'd TX for a better comparison.

Battle.Net - Dicehunter#2746

Origin - Dicehunter

Steam - Dicehunter

Uplay - Dicehunter

Where's the bloody vessel video? Hurry up. I'm getting sleepy >:o can't go to bed w/o my fix.

WTF ncix is more expensive than my German retailer? How did that happen?

CPU: I7 3770k @4.3Mhz Motherboard: P8Z77-V PRO (LGA1155) RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16,0GB @ 815MHz (9-9-9-24) GPU: 3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti (EVGA) Case: Define R4  Storage: 1863GB Seagate ST2000DM001-1ER164 (SATA), 119GB ADATA SP900 (SSD), 298GB SAMSUNG HD321KJ (SATA), 232GB Hitachi HDP725025GLA380 (SATA) PSU: Corsair CX750 Bronze 750W Display(s): SMXL2270HD (1920x1080@60Hz), 42PG6000 (1280x768@60Hz), Targa Visiona (1280x1024@75Hz) Cooling: 3* Case FansAftermarket CPU Cooler (Air) Keyboard: Corsair Vengance Mouse: Deathadder

Sound: Phillpis TR 55LX Operating System: Win7

I'm all for high production standards, but I really don't like the smokey FX you guys started adding on your b-rolls not too long ago.

I want to see the card. If I wanted to see it through a dank 420scope vision, I'd just get high myself, thank you.

:D

You can go anywhere to see a a perfectly composed photo of this card in perfect lighting. Who the hell wants to see a boring ass video that looks the same as EVERYONE elses. They are trying to differentiate them selves for people "like YOU" who enjoy good production quality. Again anyone wanting to examine the look of a card or the exact shape of a card wont be doing it through a video, there is a reason why photography isnt dead in the year 2015!

Hey guys anyone notice Amazon Canada has like ZERO GTX 980 TI's, the only place I can find them is NewEgg.ca and Tiger Direct and they are SOOOO much more expensive than the US. I know our cards are always a lot more up here but this is kind of ridiculous , does anyone think this is just because of large demand with not many cards available in Canada and the price will drop shortly. Or is the only price drop I should expect months from now when the card is older??

Cheers

@nicklmg

I agree, I won't hit the like button for another video, I'll hit the like button if I like the video. I don't mind you asking to leave a like, but this is ridiculous. It also doesn't help that the video you wanted us to like for was already released.

So this is the 980 Ti to get, right?

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100i Mobo:  Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB 2133 Storage #1: 1TB 850 EVO SSD Storage #2: Western Digital Black 2TB Storage #3: Western Digital Green 4TB GPU: Gigabyte 980 Ti G1 Case: Mastercase5 PSU: EVGA 750 W G2 80+Gold Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Razer Deathadder Elite Monitor: LG 34UM94 Headset: Bose

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S9