Battlefield 4 crashing!

Ok, so I play Battlefield 4 from time to time, and I'm getting back into it, and I usually like to play 64P locker, but I haven't tested other maps... but not that I shoud, but 3 times between today and yesterday, BF4 crashes into about 10 minutes of playing.. why is this?

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

I just realized, I have been on high ping servers, is that why?

Well..some.

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5

I just got on another server with a decent, good ping, and it crashed in about less then 5 minutes! PLZ HELP

Heat?

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G45 CPU: I5-4670 GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB RAM: 16GB ADATA PC3 1333MHz(got them free) PSU: SeaSonic MK2 620w CASE: Sharkoon Tauron OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Steelseries Shift Mouse: G502 

No? I'm using a R7 265 and I'm not sure if that supports mantle, so to see if it helped, I disabled mantle.

Crashed again.. disabling mantle didn't help. BTW, heat isn't the issue, during the couple of minutes before BF4 crashed, It only hit 66C on CPU, and 65C on GPU(max temps)

Is it just BF4?

Crashed again.. disabling mantle didn't help. BTW, heat isn't the issue, during the couple of minutes before BF4 crashed, It only hit 66C on CPU, and 65C on GPU(max temps)

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G45 CPU: I5-4670 GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB RAM: 16GB ADATA PC3 1333MHz(got them free) PSU: SeaSonic MK2 620w CASE: Sharkoon Tauron OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Steelseries Shift Mouse: G502 

Maybe try repairing your files through Origin

Idk what you mean by that.. All I know is that I used origin to download it.

Is it just BF4?

Can't be, or els everyone would be having this issue..

Right click on game > Repair game

Can't be, or els everyone would be having this issue..

As it somehow the game files might be corrupted on your com

Right click on game > Repair game

Oh, I didn't see the second part about the repair game.. :P I'll try that!

Then I'll play it, then post when I'm done with about 10 mins.

Oh, I didn't see the second part about the repair game.. :P I'll try that!

Then I'll play it, then post when I'm done with about 10 mins.

Sounds good, If it crashes again try this:

Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer 

Copy and pastes the Windows errors after the crash, maybe we can see whats causing the issue from there.

Thanks! Trying the regular repair worked :D

Ok, so repairing the game works, but it only works for one day, like clockwork. First day, fixed, played the rest of the night, next day, freeze , fix, play the rest of the night, and then AGAIN here! Why is it doing this like clockwork? Atleast it works for the rest of the day, but I don't wanna repair it every single day.

I can just fix it again until we resolve this, but I then we can't fix it until tomorrow if I do.. so yeah :/ Just waiting cuz I'm out of battlefield for now D:

I will probs fix now.. because no one is replying D: Idk if fixing it will ruin the chances of the clockwork issue being fixed today.. but no one is helping and I don't wanna wait all night for a reply and not play bf4 D:

Ok, even tho I fixed it, It crashed again, atleast I lasted about 20 mins... Idk if this is the only time this will happen.. but with the clockwork thing... I still need updatezzz   D:

Sounds good, If it crashes again try this:

Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer 

Copy and pastes the Windows errors after the crash, maybe we can see whats causing the issue from there.

Just in case, how do I find the control panel..?

That crash wasn't a fluke. I JUST CRASHED AGAIN, AND I ALREADY REPAIRED TODAY. PLZ HELP! SOMEONE D:

Just in case, how do I find the control panel..?

Nvm.. I found it. I just can't find were I would see errors.

Am I ever going to get help here D:

Found a error from the last crash, usually when I crash, BF4 still continues to run in the b ackround, frozen, and use 50% of cpu, and I HAVE TO use task manager to close it..

Here is the error.. Idk if it was the crash or me using task manager to close it.. but:

The program bf4.exe version 1.4.2.30944 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.

I found action center.. but I don't see problem history..

I think I just saw something in the corner of my eye when I was playing BF4 windowd, when it crashed, I saw some AMD Catalyst Notification saying "display driver has stopped working" right when it crashed!

Never recovered in game, but the event viewer shows this warning:

Display driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

I'll try reinstalling my AMD drivers..