Where to buy witcher 3?

SauronsV
Go to solution Solved by slightlyjaded,

I'd buy it from GOG.com, it's more expensive but 100% goes towards the devs and I can tell you it's worth it. 

Mainly because CDProjektRED owns GOG.com. But yeah, at least that way the bulk of the money goes to the devs.

Please note that GOG.com does not sell steam keys, anything brought from there is completely DRM free. So there's advantages and disadvantages there. GOG has been trialing a launcher similar to steam however which covers a lot of the disadvantages.

I would like to know the cheapest and reliable place to buy the witcher 3 wild hunt. A link would be nice because I saw the witcher 3 on G2A but there are so many and all different prices and I dont know why. Thanks in advance.

world-wide version 

maybe look at allkey the cheapest one

I'd buy it from GOG.com, it's more expensive but 100% goes towards the devs and I can tell you it's worth it. 

but its 60 euros D:

but its 60 euros D:

you also get some nice extras like the soundtrack and an artbook

https://www.g2a.com is cheap and legit, I buy from there. Although, CDPR is really worth supporting.

While the site itself is legit, the sellers are not automatically legit too. There is a chance of shady deals, like the Far Cry 4 incident with illegally obtained keys.

You should mention that when recommending the site, although all you have to do is check the seller and see if he or she is reliable.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Mainly because CDProjektRED owns GOG.com. But yeah, at least that way the bulk of the money goes to the devs.

Please note that GOG.com does not sell steam keys, anything brought from there is completely DRM free. So there's advantages and disadvantages there. GOG has been trialing a launcher similar to steam however which covers a lot of the disadvantages.

Greenman gaming had it on sale in the vip section for $35 yesterday. I'm honestly not sure if that sale is still running but check it out! GMG is totally legit. I've bought tons of games from them and never had an issue.