Job Interview Advise (ALSO SPELL ADVICE RIGHT)

Guest Philosophy

I really need this job. I applied for a job at Chevrolet dealer. Any SPELL  ADVICE RIGHT?

Wear appropriate clothes.

Show your interest and knowledge of the company

I think making eye contact is good, as long as your are confident.

Smell good

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I really need this job. I applied for a job at Chevrolet dealer. Any advise?

Spell advice right ya dingus.

Also learn all about Chevrolet cars since that will make you look good.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Don't take advice from people who've gone through multiple interviews ... You saw nothing Storm ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Do NOT ask pay rate. If it is mentioned by the interviewer;great, but do not initiate it.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Also, you're applying for a white collar job, where first impressions count, turn up to the job interview wearing at least a button down shirt, tie, and a pair of dress pants, shoes too if you've got them. Basically turn up how you would turn up to work if you get the job.

Another thing I would advise is do your research, have a rough idea of what the cars on the showroom floor are targeted at, A quick look at finance (not to much needed, you'll be trained before you get  to that) things that basically show you want this job, and you're prepared to do the legwork to get it.

@slightlyjaded hit the nail on the head before me so i'll just leave this video here

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I really need this job. I applied for a job at Chevrolet dealer. Any advise?

Keep calm and show cleavage. You'll do great sport. /s

MainRig- CPU: 4790k, RAM: 32gb 2400mhz, MOBO: Maximus Formula VII, COOLING: Full EK cooling, GPU: Titan X SLI, PSU: 1200w evga , STORAGE: 250gb SSD, 4TB hybrid CASE: 760T, EXTRAS: Sleeved cables

SecondRig- CPU:4690K, RAM: 16gb 1600mhz, MOBO: Maximus Gene VII, COOLING: H105, GPU: 970ftw, PSU: EVG650W,  STORAGE: 250gb SSD, 3TB, CASE: 540air 

Steam: pizzatime6 Plus two other pc rigs and a craptop.

Don't be naked, I can't tell you how many times I've made that mistake.

Dress appropriately, do research on the specific cars they sell and anything that makes them stand out.

Those are the 3 things that pop into my head right away.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Wear appropriate clothes.

Show your interest and knowledge of the company

I think making eye contact is good, as long as your are confident.

Smell good

Ask @STRMfrmXMN I have plenty of confidence. I might even smell good xD sounded weird. Don't ask STRM if I smell good. I assume he does not know xD

Ask @STRMfrmXMN I have plenty of confidence. I might even smell good xD sounded weird. Don't ask STRM if I smell good. I assume he does not know xD

No smells to see hear

ALSO SPELL ADVICE RIGHT

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

ALSO SPELL ADVICE RIGHT

DONE.

I really need this job. I applied for a job at Chevrolet dealer. Any SPELL  ADVICE RIGHT

BE yourself, straight firm posture with a bold voice and also, GLHF

CHANGE TITLE AS WELL

MORE DONE THAN WHEN MY MOM COOKS STEAK. 

MORE DONE THAN WHEN MY MOM COOKS STEAK. 

FINE

I like well done more than done .

Tell me , what do you smell like ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Lettuce when it's been stapled to the ceiling for a long time...

I smell like axe man scent. I use axe shampoo, axe deodorant, and axe shave gel. 

I smell like axe man scent. I use axe shampoo, axe deodorant, and axe shave gel. 

But that's not what you relly smell like ... I'll go with Rotten Letuce ... 

But that's not what you relly smell like ... I'll go with Rotten Letuce ... 

I mean I shower everyday... I cannot smell that bad. 

There's your problem. You should be using Old Spice (what real men use)

Also, be as professional as possible, try to be confident, at the end of the interview, ask the person interviewing you this:

"is there anything I could do better in interviews?". This isn't for the actual advice they may or may not give you, but it shows you have desire to do better, and aren't afraid to ask how. A lot of older people (who are probably interviewing you) will see this in a favorable way. It makes a personal impression on the person conducting the interview. When I worked at domino's, I saw my boss take a lot of applications from people (which is sort of an interview in and of itself) and I can say this, you have to make an impression. You come in like 90% of the people we saw, with piercings and tattoo's all over, hat on sideways, and pants around your knees (this wasn't a color thing btw, just a "don't look like a dumbass" thing) and you are going to make the wrong sort of profession.

You have to act and look like someone they will want to work with (whether or not you're handing in an application, or at an interview). Corporate types especially like people who have a desire to improve themselves. My dad would say "it shows drive, and determination". And he's been in management in manufacturing for about 30 years now.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

No matter what, Never ever, EVER, OR EVEN NEVER  let them see your personal song lyrics..You'll be fine..

Details separate people.