Nvidia: Half Life Arrives !

qwertywarrior

https://techreport.com/news/28558/half-life-2-episode-two-and-more-new-games-arrive-on-shield

any one wants to try out Half life on the shield now is a good time. im impressed that nvidia is after valve games even old ones

Half-Life 2: Episode Two and more new games arrive on Shield

Want to relive the defense of White Forest or smack down some Hunters from the comfort of your couch? If you own a Shield Android TV console, you'll soon be able to. Half-Life 2: Episode Two arrives on Nvidia's Shield Hub app store today, along with a handful of other new titles.

hl2e2.jpg

Though Episode Two is probably today's most well-known Shield release, Valve doesn't get the spotlight to itself. Shield TV owners will also be able to get their hands on Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut, a first-person puzzle game; Never Alone, a puzzle-platformer hybrid based on traditional Iñupiat stories; and Funk of Titans, which blends elements of Greek mythology and that funky music.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

NVIDIA is probably after old source games because they are good, look good even for today standards and are easy to run.

Cool and all but I would prefer to play something like halflife with a kb/m however it's good for those who travel alot.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Cool and all but I would prefer to play something like halflife with a kb/m however it's good for those who travel alot.

I actually like to take a break from PC games when i'm on the move and to play some Android games if I find any gems between all the shit. Luckily there is the 2 hour refund option to try shady games out there.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU