NVIDIA preparing GeForce GTX 950 (Ti)

TwistedDictator
NVIDIA has plans to replace first generation Maxwell graphics cards with something new. Let me remind you first generation Maxwell consists of two graphics processors: GM107 and GM108. While the latter is mobile silicon, the first one is currently powering the ‘budget’ mid-range segment, also known as GTX x50. Both GTX 750 Ti and non-Ti may soon find their replacements, as we’ve just learned NVIDIA has just finished its new processor — Maxwell GM206-250.

Here is what we know for sure:

the new processor is codenamed GM206-250
    it’s a GeForce product
    it’s a GTX product (which means it’s not GT x40 and below).

Well that’s not much, but don’t forget this information very fresh. The GM206-250 is cut-down version of GM206-300, which is the full processor with 1024 CUDA cores used in GTX 960. AMD’s own benchmarks compare Radeon R7 370 and R7 360 to GTX 750 Ti and 750 respectively. The launch of new GM206 graphics card will surely cause trouble to Radeon R7 300 products.

Source

Videocards is know to make rumors up. I dont know about you but AMD has been dominating the price/performance, if you're going to go low budget I dont see why NVIDIA would be a good choice, its not like PhysX will work lol. I remember a guy purchased a GTX 620 to play games, I asked him why he purchased the card because there are way better cards for money which he responded "NVIDIA  is the best" lololol.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

about the GT620: they're called multimedia cards for a reason...

EDIT: here's why: while amd delivers more performance per dollar at this price range, they dont have anything that runs straight off the PCIe power and still delivers a good experience. (afaik)

Retoast,

It's still in the recent topics tab

Which  is then a repost of this topic.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

They make them because they sell furthermore oems like dell, hp and little billy all like to throw in an i7 and put it with this tier of card to get a profit. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

They make them because they sell furthermore oems like dell, hp and little billy all like to throw in an i7 and put it with this tier of card to get a profit. 

look mom that pc says nvidia and it has a i7! we have to get that mom! only for $95581248 

A retoast of a retoast that is another retoast. Inception

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

look mom that pc says nvidia and it has a i7! we have to get that mom! only for $95581248 

an .99 cents!

about the GT620: they're called multimedia cards for a reason...

EDIT: here's why: while amd delivers more performance per dollar at this price range, they dont have anything that runs straight off the PCIe power and still delivers a good experience. (afaik)

It is true that they dont have PCIe only card but every PSU nowdays has at least one 6pin so I dont see the problem.

say no more, get your fathers credit card

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

an .99 cents!

It is true that they dont have PCIe only card but every PSU nowdays has at least one 6pin so I dont see the problem.

hah, welcome to the world of people who buy prebuilds, its a sad, sad truth that one of my systems has a power supply with only a 12-pin and a 4-pin connector.

if you dont buy stupid hardware you're fine, but 13 year old bennie buys stupid hardware, and nvididerp is tapping into that market.