Google-powered beer fridge

jos

molson-global-beer-fridge.jpg

Google and Thinking Box have teamed up to create Molson's Global Beer Fridge, an appliance that depends on Google's real-time voice translation to serve cool refreshments. The refrigerator only opens once it detects people saying "I am Canadian" (Molson's classic slogan) in six of 40 languages, ranging from French to Hindi to Mandarin. That's ostensibly a nod to both Canada's cultural diversity as well as the country's July 1st birthday

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2015/06/28/google-powered-beer-fridge/

I have no idea how a beer tastes like.Can someone tell me?

Depends on the beer. Mostly it's just bitter.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Like a coffee but a lot different.

Like a coffee but a lot different.

Is there any beer without alcohol?

What if kids want free drinks?

And I didn't see Dutch :(

What's next, Google Powered Sex Toys?

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

Terrible, I have had multiple beers all from reputable brewers and all of them were terrible, I've only been able to drink one type...and even that was pretty bad but I could actually make myself drink it.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

It tastes like shit.

Terrible, I have had multiple beers all from reputable brewers and all of them were terrible, I've only been able to drink one type...and even that was pretty bad but I could actually make myself drink it.

The reason i prefer Sherry and Vermouth

Is there any beer without alcohol?

No, even "non-alcoholic" beer has alcohol, just has less of it. Don't bother, stick with Dew.

The reason i prefer Sherry and Vermouth

I used to drink that when I was like 8, at parties and shit.  It tastes good.

that flip-phone selfi in the video though

You don't buy good stuff then.

Interestingly enough the only beer I could stomach was shit dollar a bottle stuff, all the higher end (but still widely available stuff, guinness heineken ect) I had to call it quits after like 3 sips.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Interestingly enough the only beer I could stomach was shit dollar a bottle stuff, all the higher end (but still widely available stuff, guinness heineken ect) I had to call it quits after like 3 sips.

You need to develop a taste for beer. Basically you didn't like all the "high end" beers (the ones that actually have flavour) because you haven't developed a taste for it yet. The cheap beer wasn't as bad (to you) because it is watered down in flavour to appeal to a larger market.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

You need to develop a taste for beer. Basically you didn't like all the "high end" beers (the ones that actually have flavour) because you haven't developed a taste for it yet. The cheap beer wasn't as bad (to you) because it is watered down in flavour to appeal to a larger market.

Nah the cheap stuff is just shit period lol it did little more then get you drunk not much else. its not something widely consumed at all here. Infact its the only time ive seen it.

You're likely right about the other stuff but fuck that. I found it absolutely horrendous and frankly if you need to devlop a taste for something I question if there is anything actually good about it in the 1st place.

System Specs

I'll wait for the review from LTT.

@LinusTech how long would we maybe have to wait? :P

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You don't buy good stuff then.

I really just don't like drinks that are in that beer category. They all have that wheat taste that's just not to my liking.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

I'm Canadian, I'm underage, what if I say that I'm Canadian to the machine, do I get one? Cause that's illegal, distribution of alcohol to minors...  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)