Need a bit of help with a new build

TristanK

Hi,

I have been planning a new build for my father for some time now. Well I already picked all the parts and I am pretty sure about my decision making in picking them :).

Here is what I will be getting:

The price I managed to get for this build is 446€ that is 500$....I think it is quite a nice price for this quite powerful build

Now here is my small problem. The case has USB 3.0 and 2.0 connectors for the MB but they are somehow too close together and you cant plug them both in because the cables between them are too short. And I was thinking if you guys can find me a 9 pin internal usb 2.0 extender from female to male so I can extend that short cable because as it is right now I wont be able to plug both 3.0 and 2.0 in at the same time.

I thank you for any help in advance.....also feel free to comment on the build ;)

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

You could save a bit of cash by not going intel on the SSD and going crucial or OCZ?

Your psu won't allow a GPU in the future

I would re-do the build to include a gpu, even a weak one

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

My father does not need a GPU that iss more powerful than iGPU...he doesnt do anything else other than watch youtube surf the web write some documents and store pictures from his phone....sooo yeah...no need for that

You could save a bit of cash by not going intel on the SSD and going crucial or OCZ?

I got the intel one for like 85€....i dont think i can get a cheaper 180GB SSD....also that was the cheapest one I found with 180GB mark

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

Something like a 750 ti would easily run off a 300w psu.

My father does not need a GPU that iss more powerful than iGPU...he doesnt do anything else other than watch youtube surf the web write some documents and store pictures from his phone....sooo yeah...no need for that

Oh ok :D I wasn't sure

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.