NASA Under fire from conspiracy theorists after disconnecting live feed showing 3 UFOs

jos

NASA came under fire from conspiracy theorists after the agency disconnected the live feed that showed the presence of three UFOs on earth.

After cutting the feeds, NASA wrote that the High Definition Earth Viewing experiment is either switching cameras or they are experiencing a temporary loss of signal with the ISS.

One of the comments read, “I just adore how they cut the feed of, they make it so obvious they know what's going on too’. Another followed, ‘Well that was pretty interesting!! I wonder what kind of BS cover story they will roll out to explain that one away?”

The footage was reportedly captured from NASA's ISS live cam feed, and shows two small objects rising out from behind the Earth's horizon.

The video clearly displayed lights of the three UFOs leaving the Earth and provides proof of alien life. Now, conspiracy theorists are demanding NASA to reveal the truth over the extra terrestrial activity.

Welcome to planet Earth
NASA-UFOs-on-earth.jpg?itok=irgS46JF

What live feed? lol

And  a couple lights prove nothing.

IF thier really was alien UFOS and not  government ufos they should tell us

what the hell if our government if flying shit around tell us too.

Heres the vid

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/nasa-videos-show-ufos-flying-from-earth-just-before-feeds-are-cut-off-conspiracy-theorists-say-10354504.html

It does look sketchy but you can't make anything out.

LOOK A UFO LET ME GET MY POTATO TO RECORD LMAO

Someone somewhere has to have a recording of the live feed. I wanna see this. 

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

*people still continue to believe in aliens among humans*

3cd8a33a.png?1306264975

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Images or it didn't happen.

*people still continue to believe in aliens among humans*

-snip

It is entirely plausible. One doesn't make first contact with a species (or conquer them) without first learning about them.

eye_reasonably_small_400x400.jpg

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

3spooky5me

Someone somewhere has to have a recording of the live feed. I wanna see this. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/nasa-videos-show-ufos-flying-from-earth-just-before-feeds-are-cut-off-conspiracy-theorists-say-10354504.html

doelsnt really look like ufo's

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It is entirely plausible. One doesn't make first contact with a species (or conquer them) without first learning about them.

fermi paradox m8

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

It is possible they do exist, but yet there's also no solid evidence on the matter.  As for the "among" part that's probably 100 percent bs.

Oh I certainly believe "aliens" exist, but them being anywhere near us is nowhere near possible. Even if the Universe is finite it's still too damn large for something like aliens knowing of our existence to happen. 

-snip of illumination-

Shhhhhh, you're hinting too much...

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

fermi paradox m8

Simple answer: "their technology far exceeds our own, meaning they can easily prevent us from learning of them. and we aren't civilized enough for them to feel like we are worthy of being contacted".

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Probably an Iridium flare. Those happen.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

flare or space junk breaking up in the atmosphere.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

All life on earth co-exists with the planet in harmony... except for Humans. #humansarethealiens #foreignspecies

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Can you identify what these fly objects are?  No?  That makes them an Unidentified Flying Object

This comment has been removed by the NASA.

lol,jk.

Can you identify what these fly objects are?  No?  That makes them an Unidentified Flying Object

ok, they dont look like alien space ships

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

#potato

#NASAbudgetCutsYOLO

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

ok, they dont look like alien space ships

how do you know what Alien space ships look like !!!

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Yeah, never mind the fact that over 3,000 sattelites orbiting the earth and a total of over 8,000 man made objects orbiting the earth. That coupled with the fact that NASA will cut the live feed if the signal is nto strong enough or if they are switching cameras (as the regularly do), it obivously has to be aliens because there is no way that it can be anything else....

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

I usually tune in to the ISS live feed when on the treadmill. This isn't the first time they cut the feed when something bizarre comes up.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero