Which out of these four should I get?

Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro - 391€

XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB Double Dissipation - 372€

Gigabyte Radeon R9 390X 8GB Gaming G1 - 372€

MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Gaming - 385€

none of them, they are all not worth it,

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

The gigabyte is the cheapest, I would get that one.

But where are you buying in the EU? those prices are very high

Recommend what is best, not what you preffer.

"Like" comments to show your support of them or the idea they express.

I vote msi, but how much is it for a 970?

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

The gigabyte is the cheapest, I would get that one.

But where are you buying in the EU? those prices are very high

Slovenia, Gtx 970 g1 costs 385€ here.

I vote msi, but how much is it for a 970?

Cheapest one costs 385€ and it's the gigabyte g1.

Is there really no cheaper options in other shops ?

The gigabyte 390 is a good 390, but they all seem overpriced

I would go with a 970 personally. Nvidia has WAY better drivers and you'll generally get way better performance out of your games even with cards that have the same specs.

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

well... The gigabyte g1 is the higher end 970...

You may want to consider the 390 G1 or the XFX DD... 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

I would go with a 970 personally. Nvidia has WAY better drivers and you'll generally get way better performance out of your games even with cards that have the same specs.

FFS people and the drivers

I have said this before :

After installing your GPU, you should NOT have to EVER see the driver screen.

I have installed multiple AMD and Nvidia cards for people, the only "driver issues" that I have people request help over where with pre-release beta games ( hearthstone ) not launching or new titles ( bf:hardline or batman ) requiring a driver update.

the fact that people think the drivers will burn your house to the ground and dance on your cat's grave is a stupid myth perpetuated by people who don't use AMD or need a reason to hate.

390/x are good cards they fixed one the major issues with the 290/x and now they perform better.

People just care about how low the price for the 200 cards are right now and don't see the launch price of the two.

Since you said the 970 is slightly more expensive i would go for the G1.

What resolution do you plan on playing if i may ask?

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

Is there really no cheaper options in other shops ?

The gigabyte 390 is a good 390, but they all seem overpriced

It's the literally cheapest I could find, most of other shops sell 970's for 400+ € 390's are a bit cheaper.

FFS people and the drivers

All their drivers do is fuck my dad's PC up and mess my game performance up.

Seriously and people still treat them as if they were sent by god himself.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

390/x are good cards they fixed one the major issues with the 290/x and now they perform better.

People just care about how low the price for the 200 cards are right now and don't see the launch price of the two.

Since you said the 970 is slightly more expensive i would go for the G1.

What resolution do you plan on playing if i may ask?

1080p. The thing is, my mobo supports crossfire so maybe in couple of years I'd like to throw another 390 in, and have more horse power.

1080p. The thing is, my mobo supports crossfire so maybe in couple of years I'd like to throw another 390 in, and have more horse power.

What i meant by G1 was the 390, i would still check if there are any 290s for sale and how much they cost.

- WCCFTECH

Maybe check your local ebay for a R9 290 or R9 290x.

Otherwise the gigabyte R9 390 is probably a lot better than the XFX card

I'm sitting here with my two GTX 780s crashing every 20 minutes because of how the Nvidia drivers respond to the hardware acceleration on Google Chrome. Whereas my 7850 CF System has never crashed, ever. The Nvidia drivers are not better. 

Strange, i got the same card setup as you and chrome has never crashed.

May i ask what driver version your on?

- WCCFTECH

What i meant by G1 was the 390, i would still check if there are any 290s for sale and how much they cost.

Oh my bad. 290's cost around 350€. But it's not a problem to me to pay an extra 20€ for 4gb of more vram and a slightly better performance.

Which out of these four should I get?

Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro - 391€

XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB Double Dissipation - 372€

Gigabyte Radeon R9 390X 8GB Gaming G1 - 372€

MSI Radeon R9 390 8GB Gaming - 385€

Sapphire R9 290 VaporX and overclock.

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Op what psu do you have? I'm thinking about getting r9 390 too but I'm not sure my 600w will be enough.

Pozdrav iz Splita

Intel i5-4460,Sapphire Nitro R9 390 8GB, 8GB RAM @ 1866Mhz, 120GB SSD + 1,5TB HDD, Asrock H81M-HDS, Fortron hyper 600w

Op what psu do you have? I'm thinking about getting r9 390 too but I'm not sure my 600w will be enough.

Pozdrav iz Splita

6ooG57M.jpg

bxWDsHg.jpg

I have a 550W and I think it will be enough:)

Pozdrav iz Slovenije

353.30, the latest. Also a completely fresh install of the drivers.

There is a new hotfix driver for that specific Chrome issue.

Can't give link, on the phone typing this.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Op why have you excluded 970 gtx as an option?

Intel i5-4460,Sapphire Nitro R9 390 8GB, 8GB RAM @ 1866Mhz, 120GB SSD + 1,5TB HDD, Asrock H81M-HDS, Fortron hyper 600w

Op why have you excluded 970 gtx as an option?

The 970 and 390 perform almost the same for the same price. The 390 has more vram.