I just imagined what it would be like to have Luke and rest of the crew sliding down a pole and/or dancing around it in the background of every LTT video and I'm afraid this vision has changed me and the regular boring background videos just won't do it for me anymore. Erect that pole, Linus!

#PrayForPole #SlidingSlick #LinusStripTips

I was wondering if they will re-make the whole room water cooling system in their new office? And if so where will they mount the radiators...

Intel Core i7-6700K | EK-XLC Predator 360 | Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB | Intel 600p Series 256Gb M.2 280 | PNY GTX 1070 XLR8 | NZXT H440 Black/Red| LG29UM68-P | Corsair RMx 750W 80+ Gold | 

Gotta Go Fast       - Barrack Obama 2015

I'm curious as to see what kind of talent that they'd be looking to attract to Linus Media Group.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary RAM: Kingston HyperX 1600MHz 8GB (2x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 750Ti
Case: Corsair Air 240 White Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 500GB PSU: Corsair CX500 Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: SteelSeries Kinzu V2 Operating System: Windows 8.1N

dat shaky cam.....omg am i watching cloverfield??

but the strip pole idea though....hmm......interesting...

I find the fire pole idea fun but to be honest its a pure waste of money and the novelty will ware off pretty quick. I'm sure Linus has more important things to be worrying about than some fire pole.

Wow looks like it going to be a pretty sweet office but we should get Linus to change his mind on the fireman's pole, because that would be epic!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Sigh, this makes me miss the old videos where he was running around the NCIX warehouse, it feels more homely.