So this sounds like a deal for me

Vek1313

Well I am planning on getting a rig soon (see signature) and then searched Craigslist finding this http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HYmPTW with the CPU being the price he is asking and anything else with prices what I have to add on to it. So as you see in my signature the FX CPU is there because I want to render and stream a good amount so it will be a boost over the i5 without money for the i7 and I want to OC so no Xeon. Anyways this asking price with the addons comes in about $20 more than the FX build I would do. Is it an obvious deal?

do you know the man?

No, but I have been messaging him back and forth getting more information. Why? If I knew him why would I buy it from him on Craigslist though? For Craigslist you should be looking at people around your area...

sorry 

don't buy this especially because it's an unlocked cpu

I've been beating the shit out of my old grand papa(i7 4770k) at 1.5v+ and I can tell you that you don't want that cpu. 

sorry 

don't buy this especially because it's an unlocked cpu

I've been beating the shit out of my old grand papa(i7 4770k) at 1.5v+ and I can tell you that you don't want that cpu.

Why wouldn't I want an i7 4790k? Trolling?

because if that guy beated the shit out of this cpu and I've done crazy overclocking 24/7 like I did with mine the lifespan of this cpu is unknown 

because if that guy beated the shit out of this cpu and I've done crazy overclocking 24/7 like I did with mine the lifespan of this cpu is unknown

It wasn't OC'd at all by him and in use for about a month now..