Is Batman Arkham Knight fixed yet? (sharing news updates here)

randy hutajulu

guys, i really want to play this game. really really want to!

is it fixed yet?

and why the PS4 version looks a lot better (except the FPS and pyhsx)on youtube so far?

can we share every news updates in this post?

i think that will help a lot of people who wait for this game.

thx

regards

because the port was bad to the point where they disabled stuff to even make it run 

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

It'll be fixed in a few months unless you can bare the 30 FPS cap (glitches with unlock) and the textures then i'd skip it for now.

because the port was bad to the point where they disabled stuff to even make it run

It'll be fixed in a few months unless you can bare the 30 FPS cap (glitches with unlock) and the textures then i'd skip it for now.

damn.. there will be a long holiday ahead. i really want this game. aaarrgghhh...

They put the rain textures and AO back in the game so it is at least on par with the consoles. Other than that it's pretty similar. Runs fine for some people (Including me to an extent) and terrible for a lot. They have released notes with their latest patch stating that they are going to be adding tons of graphics options and performance fixes and the such but who knows when. You should hold off until those come in because the game is truly fun when it works fine.

I got my copy preordered with my GPU and it works perfectly fine for me.  Getting 120 FPS.  I don't know why it works for me. 

I got my copy preordered with my GPU and it works perfectly fine for me.  Getting 120 FPS.  I don't know why it works for me. 

Bull shit.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Bull shit.

probably not, for some people it runs great, for some it runs like shit.

I'm pretty sure when TB did his port report, I think he has titan x's or titans can't remember but he only got around 80FPS max. (only used one as SLI is broken  as fuck).

Yeah he unlocked the FPS and as many others including myself have experience you get major drops or glitched textures.

Bull shit.

It's actually running at about a constant 60FPS for me ( I unlocked the frame cap to 120), however when driving through the city and beating up enemies I definitely see a FPS dip.

Are you loading it from an SSD?

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Bull shit.

Not really, but you need an uber setup to even play the game without issues and not everyone has $4,000(+ Tax and shipping) in just gfx gear.  

A Titan X with a 5960x will run this game, and as some said some stuff has already been added back from the console releases.  

It'll be a month though before we see it up for sale again, and even though I can play it without issues doesn't mean I want to play it knowing there's still graphical issues which is why I'm just holding off.  

Go play the other 3 games, currently playing Asylum.

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

Are you loading it from an SSD?

When I put it on my SSD it made literally no difference, still ran like crap, dropping to single digit FPS.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

When I put it on my SSD it made literally no difference, still ran like crap, dropping to single digit FPS.

Welp. Okay, I give up trying to figure out how to make this game bearable in the slightest.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

Not really, but you need an uber setup to even play the game without issues and not everyone has $4,000(+ Tax and shipping) in just gfx gear.  

A Titan X with a 5960x will run this game, and as some said some stuff has already been added back from the console releases.  

It'll be a month though before we see it up for sale again, and even though I can play it without issues doesn't mean I want to play it knowing there's still graphical issues which is why I'm just holding off.  

Go play the other 3 games, currently playing Asylum.

I've played them already, but I do have witcher 3 to play so I'm not complaining, I can run the game just at 720p low, don't know how I managed 15hrs of gameplay with those settings, they must have done something right

Welp. Okay, I give up trying to figure out how to make this game bearable in the slightest.

Well it would help those who have a slow HDD, my HDD is not exactly slow, it's a WD black. It's just poor optimization due to lack of time.

what? single digit FPS??? seriously?

how's your setting sir? maybe u can share here

Get it on PS4. It looks better. Now crucify me.

hahahahahah... this is the real solution.

They put the rain textures and AO back in the game so it is at least on par with the consoles. Other than that it's pretty similar. Runs fine for some people (Including me to an extent) and terrible for a lot. They have released notes with their latest patch stating that they are going to be adding tons of graphics options and performance fixes and the such but who knows when. You should hold off until those come in because the game is truly fun when it works fine.

yea.. the game looks really fun to play. i watch so many youtube videos and they really blow my mind (sorry, batman fanboy)

i just wanna have a good experience with this game.

sad...

I've played them already, but I do have witcher 3 to play so I'm not complaining, I can run the game just at 720p low, don't know how I managed 15hrs of gameplay with those settings, they must have done something right

Batman games have always been good "well the arkham games that is" 

I'm Batman!

Steam: Rukiri89 | uPlay: Rukiri89 | Origin: XxRukiriXx | Xbox LIVE: XxRUKIRIxX89 | PSN: Ericks1989 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiri

Project Xenos: Motherboard: MSI Z170a M9 ACK | CPU: i7 6700k | Ram: G.Skil TridentZ 16GB 3000mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850w G2 | Case: Caselabs SMA8 | Cooling: Custom Loop | Still in progress 

GTX 970 @ 1080p

Maxing it out (Gameworks on) and its sitting around 50-60fps avg in the streets, 5-10fps less (worst case) when driving around, seeing low spikes of sub 40fps but not lower than 30fps ever, highs up to 70fps+ but as I said, my averages are 50-60fps (depending on smoke complexity in the scene)

1440p would be playable if not for the Vram thrashing... Horsepower is there, but the game does use an obscene amount of video memory.

/Many people say they have no issues (I could be one of em) but that doesn't mean that people are not having issues.

The game still is a mess, even if the 1% can play it fine.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

When it's back on steam that's when you'll know it's fixed.