New gaming Laptop help

Hey guy

I'm about to buy.

Which is better?

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/g-series/g50-80/?sb=:000001C9:00013E21:

i7-4510U  NVIDIA GeForce 820M 2GB

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/u-series/u31/?sb=:000001C9:000153C8:

i7-5500u NVIDIA GeForce GT 920M 2GB

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/z-series/z50/?sb=:000001C9:00014EAF:

i7-5500u integrated HD 5500

Trying to game here

Is geforce 800m series graphics better tehn 5th generation intel integrated? 

THANKS!

-You can also add others

Price range?

~Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth - Oscar Wilde~

Im on a 600-800ish budget and want to play games 20-30fps. Like battlefield, Crysis and free to play steam games on medium to high settings. 

This is a little to expensive, but how well would this run games compared to the laptops I listed. 

I'm not looking for Ultra 60+fps performance.  But I do want to be able to run the games 

http://www.amazon.com/N550JX-DS71T-16-inch-Touchscreen-Aluminium-Laptop/dp/B00TCULFJ4/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

But primarily I want to know how well the 3 I listed will game.  

So an i7-5500u integrated wont play games at 20-30 fps?

i3 4170 : Asus R9 270 : MSI h81M-Pro VD : Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO : Seagate Barracuda 1TB : NZXT Source 210 : Some Random RAM

Im not looking for a "gaming" laptop necessarily, just a laptop that CAN game.

Mostly Software like inventor, Solidworks and such. 

Im on a 600-800ish budget and want to play games 20-30fps. Like battlefield, Crysis and free to play steam games on medium to high settings. 

yeah, precisely. An A10-4600M APU laptop would serve you better than any one of those laptops there. If you're really looking for a gaming laptop, get a proper gaming laptop, not a facebook machine.

Thank You

That is helpful. But I've read that 5th Gen i7 integrated graphics are better then amd a10 apu. Is that not true? 

And is Geforce 920m good for gaming? why not 820?

Thank You

That is helpful. But I've read that 5th Gen i7 integrated graphics are better then amd a10 apu. Is that not true? 

They are both quite low-end and the 920m is the next series up meaning that it would be generally slightly improved over the 820m.

Sig under construction.

Thank You

the 920 and 820M are literally the bottom-of-the-barrel laptop dGPUs. As far as I can tell, the 7660G in the A10 is around the same level as an 840M in most benchmarks. Not good news for the 920M and 820M. In terms of the HD5500 GPU... it's the same story. Even the HD6000 graphics can't keep up with it. Keep in mind that these GPUs are better defined as graphics controllers rather than graphics cards - They aren't meant to handle games. They're meant to drive monitors.

They are both quite low-end and the 920m is the next series up meaning that it would be generally slightly improved over the 820m.

Thanks. But WILL i be able to game at all with an 800 series gpu?  I'm so tied between i7-5500u with integrated, somthing like 820m, amd apu OR spend the extra on a 900 series. I just thought i7 integrateed or with 820m is stronger then everyone says. I just wants games at 30 fps med. settings. But if getting the little more expensive 920,950,960 is much better, then I will. 

the 920 and 820M are literally the bottom-of-the-barrel laptop dGPUs. As far as I can tell, the 7660G in the A10 is around the same level as an 840M in most benchmarks. Not good news for the 920M and 820M In terms of the HD5500 GPU... it's the same story. Even the HD6000 graphics can't keep up with it. Keep in mind that these GPUs are better defined as graphics controllers rather than graphics cards - They aren't meant to handle games. They're meant to drive monitors.

Thanks! So 840m is good? but ultimately your saying and amd apu would be best. 

Thanks. But WILL i be able to game at all with an 800 series gpu?  I'm so tied between i7-5500u with integrated, somthing like 820m, amd apu OR spend the extra on a 900 series. I just thought i7 integrateed or with 820m is stronger then everyone says. I just wants games at 30 fps med. settings. But if getting the little more expensive 920,950,960 is much better, then I will. 

You could theoretically but please don't get anything lower than a 950m or 960m if you don't want to be disappointed.

Sig under construction.

Maybe I should mention m current laptop is an hp 2gb RAM, Centrino Duo, ATI Radeon x1600. I can play League of legends at around 30 fps. Anything is better then this thing. 

What type of FPS would i get with an 820 or i7 integrated??????? Much appreciated answers guys! thank you s lot! 

Thanks! So 840m is good? but ultimately your saying and amd apu would be best. 

No. Not good. It's the absolute bare minimum. Those will get you playable framerates at low-medium settings at 768p. if you want high settings at 1080p, you need an 860M or 870M at least. Personally I think you would be much better off saving some pennies for a while and getting a proper gaming laptop. It would last you a lot longer.

Crysis ---> will not work on any laptop in your budget range. We are talking about a company which made games unrunable because technology wasn't advanced enough yet IN ITS OWN RELEASE TIME

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

No. Not good. It's the absolute bare minimum. Those will get you playable framerates at low-medium settings at 768p. if you want high settings at 1080p, you need an 860M or 870M at least. Personally I think you would be much better off saving some pennies for a while and getting a proper gaming laptop. It would last you a lot longer.

860M? Don't you mean GTX 860M?

Cause there are normal 860M's.

They not good.

Trust me.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Crysis ---> will not work on any laptop in your budget range. We are talking about a company which made games unrunable because technology wasn't advanced enough yet IN ITS OWN RELEASE TIME

OMG i just laughed so hard.

Okay how about the Lenovo y-40. 

It has i7-5500u with Radeon r9 m275 2gb and 4gb edition

8gb of ram

They're all terrible for gaming; please pick something with at least a GTX 960M.

Agreed

Tony T

Agreed

ow about 700series like 730 or 760?