DIY Power distribution board

sushisky

So I have a problem, I'm trying to power 6 rad fans and 4 drives, and I can't use SATA pass through power cables, since its a ssd mount and it would look positively horrible. So I was thinking of using molex to sata power. Since I want all the cables to be behind the motherboard, I want a power distribution board that has molex 4 pin and 6 pin fan connectors. I have found the bitspower X-station power extension series of power distribution boards, but the molex outputs face upwards, relative to the pcb and that won't do for a pcb that I mean to place behind a side panel. Does anyone know of an alternative commercial solution? Failing which I would love to know if its possible to create a power distribution board without buying any specialized tools.

Would right angle molex connectors not work with the Bitspower X-Station? 

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

Not sure where to find right angle molex connectors that I can crimp onto wire; and besides the bitspower x-station seems to be discontinued by many of the online retailers too :\