Evga 980 ti hybrid or Inno3d 980 ti hybrid?

Go to solution Solved by Speaker1264,

Soo, now ive found out that i dont have a prosessor problem i only have left to chose what gpu's i'm going for..

it stands between 2x Evga 980 ti Hybrid or 2x Inno3d 980 ti Hybrid

price wise the Inno3d wins. does anyone have any exp with eather and is able to tell me if there is any differance at all performance wise?

i do like the Inno3d cooler better. but wonder if its as good to overclock as the evga ones seem to be?.

Performance difference - zero.  That is up to the silicon lottery.  EVGA has a lot more experience in the market than INNO3D, and probably better customer service too since INNO3D is pretty new and hasn't produced many cards.

Soo, now ive found out that i dont have a prosessor problem i only have left to chose what gpu's i'm going for..

price wise the Inno3d wins. does anyone have any exp with eather and is able to tell me if there is any differance at all performance wise?

i do like the Inno3d cooler better. but wonder if its as good to overclock as the evga ones seem to be?.

CPU: i7 8700k, 4.9ghz 1.29v llc1  Motherboard: Asus Z370-i G  Ram: Trident-Z 3200mhz->3866 cl17,17,37
GPU: Strix Oc 1080ti 2075mhz  Case: aNcase M1
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500gb, x2 Raid 0 PSU: Corsair SF600 SFX
Display: Acer Predator x34 100hz 1440p  
Cooling: Celsius C24  Operating System: W10   

EVGA. Mostly because they have great warranty. Plus it looks better.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Performance difference - zero.  That is up to the silicon lottery.  EVGA has a lot more experience in the market than INNO3D, and probably better customer service too since INNO3D is pretty new and hasn't produced many cards.

Inno3d is not new

LOL INNO3D was around before G92...

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Inno3d is not new

LOL INNO3D was around before G92...

My bad, I guess I just haven't really heard of them until now.