How is my cable management?

legend8887

I just finished doing my cable management for the umpteenth time. I'm pissed and depressed cause it's terrible each time and I hate doing it. How do you think this is? I apologize for the dusty window.

http://imgur.com/lr7jBqO

I just finished doing my cable management for the umpteenth time. I'm pissed and depressed cause it's terrible each time and I hate doing it. How do you think this is? I apologize for the dusty window.

http://imgur.com/lr7jBqO

can you upload the picture on here instead of imgur next time please.

And it's really hazy but looks good I'd maybe straighten the cables themselves out but otherwise not too much from what I can see 

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Just sort out those cables because the combs don't seem to be working, make sure to post a picture when you're done.

Just sort out those cables because the combs don't seem to be working, make sure to post a picture when you're done.

What do you mean sort them out?

What do you mean sort them out?

post-196573-0-87579000-1435622721.jpeg

post-196573-0-37135200-1435622953_thumb.

in the first picture the cables are overcrowded and going over eachover but in the second they're in line and not going over eachover?

Its fixed

What lights are those in the top and right side of the case?

What lights are those in the top and right side of the case?

usually they just come with the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe but on the pic here they've been replaced with hitlights

usually they just come with the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe but on the pic here they've been replaced with hitlights

What are Hitlights?

attachicon.gifimages-15.jpeg

attachicon.gif7DCgkEn.jpg

in the first picture the cables are overcrowded and going over eachover but in the second they're in line and not going over eachover?

Well you have threaded cables in the second picture so of course its going to look amazing :3

CPU: i5-4690K | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury

DDR3-1866 4x4GB | Boot: Samsung 860 Evo 250GB | Storage: Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB | GPU: Asus GTX 970 Strix 2xSLI | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Case: Antec Nine Hundred

Well you have threaded cables in the second picture so of course its going to look amazing :3

they're both threaded cables

they're both threaded cables

oh

CPU: i5-4690K | Mobo: ASRock Z97 Extreme4 | Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury

DDR3-1866 4x4GB | Boot: Samsung 860 Evo 250GB | Storage: Seagate Barracuda Green 1.5TB | GPU: Asus GTX 970 Strix 2xSLI | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Case: Antec Nine Hundred