Halo 3 & 4 coming to PC(allegedly)

coder-guy22296

see the microsoft chat attached pic or view the chat log below:

You are now chatting with 'London V'.
London V: Thanks for contacting Microsoft Store chat, my name is London V!  How can I help you today?
You: Halo: Combat Evolved PC Game 
You: are there multiplayer servers still up
You: *the
London V: Indeed the servers are still up for Halo combat evolved
You: does it run on windows 8.1?
You: and 10
London V: It will run on windows 10 when it releases, but yes it currently does run on windows 8.1
You: is it a download, or do they ship you the physical disks?
London V: It would be a physical disc that would be shipped.
You: when are halo 3 and 4 coming to PC?
London V: We do not have a confirmed date on when they will be coming to PC, I would guess some time around this holiday season.
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to *******@gmail.com at the end of your chat.
You: so it is coming to pc?
London V: Correct! we just do not have an estimated date.
You: k thanks
London V: You're welcome!

post-7774-0-98853600-1435530256_thumb.pn

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

Is this from you, if not, where did you get this from?

Just realized this is yours. 

All the good games remastered properly should come to PC.

Is this from you, if not, where did you get this from?

DONT MAKE A SINGLE MORE POST

Anyone could fake this, a random employee wouldn't be the first to know as-well....

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Well they did a terrible job porting it over to Xbox One. If it does come to the pc. I will not buy it.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Extremely unlikely; plus, if they didn't even have an estimated date, why on earth would the chat agent say 'i would guess some time this holiday season'? 

I call bullshit. 

Extremely unlikely; plus, if they didn't even have an estimated date, why on earth would the chat agent say 'i would guess some time this holiday season'?

I call bullshit.

I have my doubts as well, and I'm not counting on this actually happening.

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

I have my doubts as well, and I'm not counting on this actually happening.

Microsoft bringing Halo to PC would just be, idiotic... Not to mention the amount of crap they would get from Xbox fans. 

I'm not saying they won't, but they shouldn't. 

Microsoft bringing Halo to PC would just be, idiotic... Not to mention the amount of crap they would get from Xbox fans.

I'm not saying they won't, but they shouldn't.

I agree if we were talking about Halo 5. Halo 1-4 I totally disagree. The first four were on previous console generations. That and there are already Halo games on PC.

I would like to see the masterchief collection come to PC. That way I can skip the flood levels.

I very much doubt this. It would kill their console.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

No, it would not. Also, they did say Xbox is no longer a console, it's a brand. We have Xbox Exlusive titles like Gears of War Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 Xbox app.

@OP That is interesting, could be fake, could be just a dumb employee. But I have seen things leaked by customer support before so I wouldn't be surprised.

EDIT: Just wanted to say that I've played Halo 4, and I don't want it. I guess it would be good for people that want the story but Halo 4 MP was terrible.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

No, it would not. Also, they did say Xbox is no longer a console, it's a brand. We have Xbox Exlusive titles like Gears of War Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 Xbox app.

So what? That doesn't mean bringing Halo to PC wouldn't kill their console. Keeping it exclusive means more people buying their system.

(I don't care what they call it—it is a console.)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This is such an obvious troll. I'm pretty sure employees wouldn't talk that way.

Wow, how fake.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

well win10 xbox edition comes to xbox this holiday isn't it? then win10 comes to halo 3 and 4, but halo 3 and 4 may not come to win10.

I agree if we were talking about Halo 5. Halo 1-4 I totally disagree. The first four were on previous console generations. That and there are already Halo games on PC.

I would like to see the masterchief collection come to PC. That way I can skip the flood levels.

When i say bring, i mean Halo 5 and any future editions. 

When i say bring, i mean Halo 5 and any future editions. 

I can agree with that, well for at least for the lifespan of the xboxone, which has what, 8.5 years left? :lol:

Definitely wouldn't. Lol.

I'd like to see Halo 3 and/or Reach on the PC.

The entire series went to shit on the 4th. So shit in fact that I cannot believe people are actually still excited for a 5th. Halo isn't the big Xbox thing it once was.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Definitely wouldn't. Lol.

I'd like to see Halo 3 and/or Reach on the PC.

The entire series went to shit on the 4th. So shit in fact that I cannot believe people are actually still excited for a 5th. Halo isn't the big Xbox thing it once was.

Why wouldn't it?

I'd like to see Reach/ODST on PC too, but I doubt it will.

Why wouldn't it?

I'd like to see Reach/ODST on PC too, but I doubt it will.

I just don't think people bought their Xbox Ones for Halo 5 like people bought the Xbox 360s for Halo 3.

Just isn't as big of a series anymore. Not big enough to warrant a purchase of a console for that game specifically. At least from what I've seen.

Привет товарищ ))))

I just don't think people bought their Xbox Ones for Halo 5 like people bought the Xbox 360s for Halo 3.

Just isn't as big of a series anymore. Not big enough to warrant a purchase of a console for that game specifically. At least from what I've seen.

No, but people who want to play Halo 5 only will have to buy the Xbox if they want to play, and that's life for their console. If they port it to PC I can guarantee the sales for Xbox wouldn't be so positive. Most of the game sales would be for PC, and all those who would only buy the system for Halo wouldn't need to buy that system anymore.

Racing games and Halo are pretty much the life of Xbox.

No, but people who want to play Halo 5 only will have to buy the Xbox if they want to play, and that's life for their console. If they port it to PC I can guarantee the sales for Xbox wouldn't be so positive. Most of the game sales would be for PC, and all those who would only buy the system for Halo wouldn't need to buy that system anymore.

Racing games and Halo are pretty much the life of Xbox.

Nah. I don't know a single friend that I talk to on Xbox that bought their console for racing games or Halo. They simply bought the Xbox because they came from the 360 and they wanted something familiar, so they upgraded to the X1. As a matter of fact I think I bought my X1 for NHL 15, Destiny, and because that's what my friends got.

Nonetheless, I agree with you that I don't think MS will ever bring Halo to the PC, but I just don't think the Xbox is staying afloat because of Halo and Forza. I know countless people that bought the Xbox over the PS4 solely because they like the X1 controller more than the PS4...doesn't have anything to do with games.

Привет товарищ ))))