How good are these laptop specs for light gaming?

Sheldetin

I recently bought a laptop online for a good deal, and I'll be upgrading the parts in it soon.

The current components in it are:

• AMD A6-4400M dual core APU with Radeon HD 7520G Graphics
  • 4GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
  • 128GB SSD 

I will soon be upgrading it to:

• AMD A10-4600M quad core APU with Radeon HD 7660G Graphics
  • 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM
  • Maybe a new SSD, but I don't store much on laptops so i'll probably keep the 128GB SSD

How well would this run lighter games like CS:GO before I upgrade the parts? And, if I upgrade the parts, how much more performance will I be seeing? I don't expect too much from this laptop, since I got it for less than $200, which is more than just a "good deal" for me ( since laptops around that price range are usually just garbage chromebooks ). 

Its resolution by default is 900p, but I could play at 1366x768 or 720p if the performance lags that much.

And, for anyone wondering, it is an HP ProBook 6475b. 

how do you go about replacing the cpu and gpu?

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

how do you go about replacing the cpu and gpu?

It's an APU that isn't soldered to the board. The higher end APUs have better graphics than the lower end ones.

you cant really upgrade anything but ram in a laptop usiually... so this will be verry interesting to se how you do.. well good luck with evryhing oher than the ram wich is really easy

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

you cant really upgrade anything but ram in a laptop usiually... so this will be verry interesting to se how you do.. well good luck with evryhing oher than the ram wich is really easy

I've opened laptops several times. I know how to do it, I just want to know if this laptop would be fine for light gaming.

will the powersupply handle it?

I have both the OEM charger and a universal charger that supplies up to 90 watts.

Not really, I have been able to do RAM, CPU, HDD, fan (Ghetto af though) and in some laptops full dedicated GPUs

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

Not really, I have been able to do RAM, CPU, HDD, fan (Ghetto af though) and in some laptops full dedicated GPUs

well then those are some good laptops because iv never seen it really before, i just know that there often not upgradable exept for ram and storage 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I have both the OEM charger and a universal charger that supplies up to 90 watts.

thats not the issue, its the power supply set up within the laptop