Corsair H100i Blinking red and CPU overheats

Hey guys, I built my PC around mid-April, so I've had my pc for only a month and a halfish. My h100i has always worked until two days ago, I turned on my pc and got the "CPU FAN ERROR" fan message and the blinking red light. My CPU was also reaching temps up in the 90's celcius. So, took it in to get fixed, guy fixed the fan error and told me cpu temps should go down. When I got home to plug it in, I got "CPU OVER TEMPERATURE ERROR" & my H100i is still blinking red with temps idling at around 70-80 degrees celcius.

I have reseated the cooler, applied fresh thermal compound, unplugged/plugged cooler back in & I'm still having the same problem. Plus, I can't see the pump or fan in my corsair link firmware nor the ASUS bios so I'm not sure if the pump is actually working (fans are working though with around 1300+ RPMS). Is it a fixable problem or do I need to repurchase??

Hey guys, I built my PC around mid-April, so I've had my pc for only a month and a halfish. My h100i has always worked until two days ago, I turned on my pc and got the "CPU FAN ERROR" fan message and the blinking red light. My CPU was also reaching temps up in the 90's celcius. So, took it in to get fixed, guy fixed the fan error and told me cpu temps should go down. When I got home to plug it in, I got "CPU OVER TEMPERATURE ERROR" & my H100i is still blinking red with temps idling at around 70-80 degrees celcius.

I have reseated the cooler, applied fresh thermal compound, unplugged/plugged cooler back in & I'm still having the same problem. Plus, I can't see the pump or fan in my corsair link firmware nor the ASUS bios so I'm not sure if the pump is actually working (fans are working though with around 1300+ RPMS). Is it a fixable problem or do I need to repurchase??

send it off for rma and get a new one sent to you, best option.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Is the 3 pin pump speed connector plugged in? 

EDIT: I think it's a 3 pin... There's a sata power connector and another one for the pump right? Both plugged in?

Both 3-pin and SATA cables are plugged in correctly.

Can you tell if the pump is running or not?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

send it off for rma and get a new one sent to you, best option.

Probably will have to do this because I cannot see an obvious problem

Both 3-pin and SATA cables are plugged in correctly.

^. 

If it doesn't seem to be running, then it's most likely a dead pump.. Or at least one which isn't working correctly. 

http://corsair.force.com/

I cannot. The pumps do vibrate when on, but I cannot tell if that's just the pc as a whole. They do not heat up either when touched, but the radiator is heated. Can't see specs of the pump either through the corsair link or bios :/

I cannot. The pumps do vibrate when on, but I cannot tell if that's just the pc as a whole. They do not heat up either when touched, but the radiator is heated. Can't see specs of the pump either through the corsair link or bios :/

I would just RMA the unit.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

''FAN ERROR'' this is an error that you get from a pump failure just rma it and get a new one if it goes bad with that one too ask for a refund and get a diffrent cooler ;D

This is why I use big old classic heatsink/fan combos....they last years.

Thanks guys! I'm probably going to have it checked once more before I RMA it because I'm sure it's probably the pumps, just wanted a second opinion. :)