Most fun maps to watch in CS

niofalpha

So what are the maps you find most fun to watch?

Not most fun to play, most fun to watch! 

For me it's dust 2 (I hate playing that map), Cache, And cobbble. Just because their balanced maps and seeing how they end up is always exciting.

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

i like overpass because it looks so happy lol. its always fun to watch people play the map.

Inferno

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Inferno and Dust II is eww in all ways. Dust II is CS GO's equivalent of Operation Locker, Metro, or the Block.

None of them, because I would rather watch someone play a good game :^)

The only good map is Season anyways

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Inferno or Nuke, seeing T side win is a bit accomplishment considering how CT biased they are :D

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

So why does Dust 2 have an "eww" next to it? It's a fantastic map and one of the best.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

my favorite isnt an option on your list

go de_nuke :D

So why does Dust 2 have an "eww" next to it? It's a fantastic map and one of the best.

yes agreed!

ironically it was the only map i refused to play until i hit LEM because so many kids are so damn disgusting on it

but when you vs half decent players it's great

yes agreed!

ironically it was the only map i refused to play until i hit LEM because so many kids are so damn disgusting on it

People in my rank still cannot grasp that if you peak long at bomb site, a guy with an AK can 1 tap your head...

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

yes agreed!

Not Active duty, it's still my favorite map imo.

And i'm still MG2/E so i'm not to the point of not CoD kids on Dust 2...

Seriously, I was playing with my friends (Nova 2 on my GN4 Alt) and their was like a 11 year old P90 kid who "Only played Dust" being Salty about it...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Turnip.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

• 3 weeks later...

I love Mirage, such a different playing style with the choke points, and so many possibilities for rotations/etc.

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350