Battlefront Alpha Sign Up Released

I originally got rejected with the same "you do not have access to beta" screen then on Monday night / Tuesday morning got an email saying "congrats u got in, click this link to take you to the same place u got told NO to apply and get access"

.... And here I am, with access to Alpha. I am confused.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Just got an email the game is now live yet it's still closed in Origin. Looks like today is pre load and tomorrow is actual start of beta. The only thing that bothered me is that it's only 4 days? Like I don't even think that's enough. :(

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

I always get rejected in life... and now EA is rejecting me too  :(

(In reality I'm sure they are accepting at random, seems strange though, for hardline it was like Oprah was sitting at ea going "And you get a key! And you get a key! Everyone gets a key!")

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

Wait.. How come people are getting in and I dont?!?!?!?! :(.. I smell rigged.

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

gonna stay up and play it when it goes live at 1am PST!

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Sadly, I will not be participating or buying. Shame that it is being published by EA.

last year i would have been on the same boat as you, but i think they are changing their ways. they are way better than Ubi now. they did say that if this game is not finished, then they will delay it. so i might give them a chance if the game is gonna be good. gonna wait a week before i try.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

last year i would have been on the same boat as you, but i think they are changing their ways. they are way better than Ubi now. they did say that if this game is not finished, then they will delay it. so i might give them a chance if the game is gonna be good. gonna wait a week before i try.

I'm happy to hear that. I hope they continue to change for the better.