Battlefront Alpha Sign Up Released

2sb97av.png

After signing up, I immediately received the email. :D

Maybe because all games that I have in my origin account are EA games? Crysis 3, Battlefield 4, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age Inquisition, Titanfall and EA game Betas. Too bad, I'll be going on a trip this july. :(

Corsair 760T White | Asus X99 Deluxe | Intel i7-5930k @ 4.4ghz | Corsair H110 | G.Skill Ripjawz 2400mhz | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce G1 Gaming (1584mhz/8000mhz) | Corsair AX 760w | Samsung 850 pro | WD Black 1TB | IceModz Sleeved Cables | IceModz RGB LED pack

Just got in sweet.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

I tried 3 account I have for origin and all 3 of them got rejected. GG Dice

Slowly...In the hollows of the trees, In the shadow of the leaves, In the space between the waves, In the whispers of the wind,In the bottom of the well, In the darkness of the eaves...

Slowly places that had been silent for who knows how long... Stopped being Silent.

Entered my email only to receive a a big "fuck you" screen.

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

Their criteria makes no sense.

I'm in North America and my Origin library is loaded. Need for speeds, BF's, Mass Effects, and all the dead Spaces. Over 25 Games. 

This is probably only applicable to residents of North America.

Nope. I'm in the UK. :)

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Anyone from uk?

im rejected

Yeah, I'm from the UK and got in.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Didint get in, im in canada... Got into bf3. bf4, crysis 3, and the crew....

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

It's like the RNGesus is deciding on who is gonna play. Oh well.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Did you have the game pre-ordered by chance?

No, I don't and I got in.

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

B349D272-71AE-4F6B-AB78-3B484890F824_zps

<3

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

Those of you that didn't get in did you check the minimum required hardware for the Alpha? I know that origin keeps track of it, and they might deny you based on that.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

EA listed the following minimum system requirements for the alpha, and said that they apply only to the alpha, not the final Battlefront game:

• CPU: Quad Core CPU e.g. Intel Core i5-2300 @ 2.8 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 955 @ 3.2 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz
  • RAM: 6 GB
  • OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64-bit operating system required)
  • Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 with 2 GB of Video Memory
2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

I didnt get in ... i guess they dont get my money too!

Let's agree to disagree

Alpha ?! I thought their developement got further :/

Cant wait for 1st look and feel of the game from all those who signed up (if EA lets u talk and share your opinions).

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Those of you that didn't get in did you check the minimum required hardware for the Alpha? I know that origin keeps track of it, and they might deny you based on that.

I have a 970 and a i5 4690k and I got rejected..

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I would apply but my phone isn't getting texts. /shrug

i5 4690k and 290, got in

make sure you allow origin beta participation in the client as well as share hardware specs and system interaction data

Is it anything like that new COD beta, where you have to pre-order to get access to a game that isn't f***ing finished?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL