[Completed][Scratch Build] Project: Ravage - Custom Watercooled Computer Table Build by 17 yr old.

Looks nice, it could do with some cable combs and a bit more time spent in routing them and personally I think it would look much nicer if the desk was black or white instead of wood grain. Also if you normally put your keyboard on top of the glass you probably should have changed the positioning for the window.

6 hours ago, ClownFace1511 said:

All SLI issues fixed, the new asus X99 deluxe bios was causing the system to crash due to power surges... After wasting about 4 hours trying different things to fix my sli problems I reverted back to the previous bios 2101 and everything is sweet. Now I can enjoy games in 4k :)

Man that set up is so amazing. I have one burning question though. DId this thing get an amazing grade and the invite to that event? 

On 5/29/2016 at 9:59 PM, TheAmazingCookieFromSquare said:

Enter into techsource's setup wars/pc wars

You are guaranteed win my freind 

I'll look into it :)

On 5/29/2016 at 11:32 PM, l__T__l said:

Looks nice, it could do with some cable combs and a bit more time spent in routing them and personally I think it would look much nicer if the desk was black or white instead of wood grain. Also if you normally put your keyboard on top of the glass you probably should have changed the positioning for the window.

I like to have my keyboard far away from me when gaming so my arms are on the table. Where as my brother has his arms on the seat arm rests and has the keyboard close to him. It depends on the user where you have the keyboard placed. I'll be mixing things up in the second table :)

On 5/30/2016 at 3:53 AM, Kithkannin said:

Man that set up is so amazing. I have one burning question though. DId this thing get an amazing grade and the invite to that event? 

Congrats on reading my essay XD.As for the event I was pretty guttered because I wasn't asked to go. No one in my timber class got the letter to go but 3 people in the graphics design class did. The event has everyone's art projects, graphics project and I guess mine would of just been to big to get a spot. I don't mind though, everyone would be touching it and it would probably get damaged in transit so its fine. Either way I made it onto the WAN show so more people have seen it on there than the event :)

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

2 minutes ago, ClownFace1511 said:

I'll look into it :)

I like to have my keyboard far away from me when gaming so my arms are on the table. Where as my brother has his arms on the seat arm rests and has the keyboard close to him. It depends on the user where you have the keyboard placed. I'll be mixing things up in the second table :)

Congrats on reading my essay XD. I did get 97 for this table which was pretty mad yet I don't know what the 3 marks were for. This is a total mark which includes my 80pg folio for it aswell so maybe I lost the marks in that. As for the event I was pretty guttered because I wasn't asked to go. No one in my timber class got the letter to go but 3 people in the graphics design class did. I was later informed that there wasn't enough room at the event with the thousands of artwork there. The event has everyones art projects, graphics project and I guess mine would of just been to big to get a spot. I don't mind though, everyone would be touching it and it would probably get damaged in transit so its fine. Either way I made it onto the WAN show so more people have seen it on there than the event :)

It is a work of art. ANd the room it is in seems to match it well. Either way I am rather jealous of such an amazing set up. Do you game on it much or is it more of an elaborate daily driver?

6 minutes ago, Kithkannin said:

It is a work of art. ANd the room it is in seems to match it well. Either way I am rather jealous of such an amazing set up. Do you game on it much or is it more of an elaborate daily driver?

Its mainly a daily driver but I do game on it during the weekends if I get a chance. I have recently been playing some shellshock live and some division but haven't had the chance to jump into any demanding games. I do have witcher 3 and metal gear which I plan to give it a shot. Yesterday I fixed up all my overclocks and got everything working and ran GTA V, Witcher 3 and Division just to see how it looks at 4k and it was amazing. In witcher I have everything on high basically and getting 60fps, division is around the 70-75 mark and GTA is around the high 80's if i remember right. As well as that I do some rendering time to time but I usually just do normal web browsing and stuff day to day. Just a really nice daily to do my school work and also have a bit of fun when I have free time.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a lengthy email conversation with someone from CableMod. No idea who this person is but after 23 helpful emails I might finally be getting custom cables for the table :) Standard lengths weren't enough and cablemod has been great to arrange cables for me that are more than 1m. Great work. Ill keep you guys posted.

• 1 month later...

lbiJu6n.png

Huge thanks to CableMod for being able to create these custom length cables for me. I have been wanting to get rid of those extensions for a while and about a month ago I sent them an email and after a small chat they got to work on the cables. They look amazing and it is a night and day difference to the mess of cables I had going on before. Below I will show you some before and after pictures and its a huge improvement. Cable combs are on the way (they kinda forgot to ship them).

Apzuvot.jpg

K6eYhkW.jpg

3EKbCcv.jpg

C7SPZwa.jpg

dmkEjTE.jpg

f8ETxG5.jpg

RrRM1PI.jpg

602rIgi.jpg

Yfuor0z.jpg

AKeUJ8E.jpg

Lnu2Ofd.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, ClownFace1511 said:

Made it into Linus' video again. So hyped rn, didnt know anything about it.

why I'm not able to give you five thumbups for each step of the build log, amazing work

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

Just discovered this build log in Linus' Which CPU should I buy video. Liking your work and looking forward for your next project! :) 

I need to work hard because I realized my toys are not cheap.

@ClownFace1511 This sure beasts my Tasmanian Oak desk i made for my HSC. Well done mate!!:)

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

1 minute ago, kachel94 said:

@ClownFace1511 This sure beasts my Tasmanian Oak desk i made for my HSC. Well done mate!!:)

Eh, my table leg looked better than some projects in my class lol.

Yep i think every Industrial Timber class has that "one kid".

I assume you're up for judging soon?

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

2 minutes ago, kachel94 said:

Yep i think every Industrial Timber class has that "one kid".

I assume you're up for judging soon?

Nah, this table is a year old. Handed it in last HSC. Still working on it a year later lol.

:D I should be more observant of time stamps...

Custom Water Loop

• 2 months later...
On 8/26/2016 at 3:19 AM, ClownFace1511 said:

Nah, this table is a year old. Handed it in last HSC. Still working on it a year later lol.

Were is the Sketchup File?

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2016 at 3:40 PM, LittleCarrot said:

Were is the Sketchup File?

Had to take it down, had issues with people copying it and claiming it as their own, stealing my design and stuff like that. Not good.

I really have to get back into this table... Kinda got caught up on car stuff and left my table alone this whole time. Having said that I use my table everyday and it has been flawless but needs some maintenance. Hopefully over the next month or so I can get some enthusiasm to start fixing it up :)

16 hours ago, ClownFace1511 said:

Had to take it down, had issues with people copying it and claiming it as their own, stealing my design and stuff like that. Not good.

I really have to get back into this table... Kinda got caught up on car stuff and left my table alone this whole time. Having said that I use my table everyday and it has been flawless but needs some maintenance. Hopefully over the next month or so I can get some enthusiasm to start fixing it up :)

Can you pm it to me?

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

21 hours ago, ClownFace1511 said:

That sucks, mate.

Looking to get into woodworking myself. How much space do I need minimum in your opinion for a little workshop? No big machinery, looking to get by with stuff like plunge saws and routers.

I only have a little room in the basement to work with, 4x4 meter at most.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

46 minutes ago, Urishima said:

That sucks, mate.

Looking to get into woodworking myself. How much space do I need minimum in your opinion for a little workshop? No big machinery, looking to get by with stuff like plunge saws and routers.

I only have a little room in the basement to work with, 4x4 meter at most.

I did everything on a workbench that was 1.5x1.5m. Its good to have a big area to store the project but if you have a small work area you just have to get into a good routine of keeping it clean, makes life so much easier. Even take the saw in your backyard and do cuts, put it away when you don't need it.

5 hours ago, LittleCarrot said:

Can you pm it to me?

Sorry mate, I can find the original basic template but not the final one. Ill pm you the template and you can work off that.

1 minute ago, ClownFace1511 said:

Even take the saw in your backyard and do cuts, put it away when you don't need it.

I live in an apartment building, so that is not really an option :D

But I reckon I can make it work.

And if my neighbors complain about noise, they can suck on my nuts. Don't wanna hear no bellyaching from people who party late into the night in the middle of a regular workweek...

8 hours ago, Urishima said:

I live in an apartment building, so that is not really an option :D

But I reckon I can make it work.

And if my neighbors complain about noise, they can suck on my nuts. Don't wanna hear no bellyaching from people who party late into the night in the middle of a regular workweek...

I find that as long as you are considerate most people won't mind the noise. If I was doing that outside in an apartment complex or even inside the apartment, I would stop using powertools around 9pm. I live in a neighborhood and while I don't use powertools much, I still wouldn't use them outside after about 9pm.

2 hours ago, JonU said:

I find that as long as you are considerate most people won't mind the noise. If I was doing that outside in an apartment complex or even inside the apartment, I would stop using powertools around 9pm. I live in a neighborhood and while I don't use powertools much, I still wouldn't use them outside after about 9pm.

I am not comfortable with making noise past 8pm, tbh.